Milk for powdery mildew

Mastajay

Outdoor grow, 2 days after Using lactose free 2% milk 1:blushsmile: definitely slowed, if not stopped the spread. Killed most that was present. This leaf was not well coated and is the worst one on the whole plant. Any other spots I see seem
To be in sparsely coated areas. Going to re spray sparsely coated areas and report back!
20190909_081201.jpg

Bud wash! Almost everyone here does :). No one should be smoking buds with castille soap spray, BT, spinosad, or Bacillus amyloliquefaciens on them. Not to mention dust, bugs, bug poop, or PM.

I wash with 50/50 H2O2/water because it kills the bugs and gets rid of the PM as well. Some folks use baking soda and lemon juice. Either way, it's a good idea to wash your harvest at chop indoors or out.

As soon as I cut the plant down. Branches come down and get swished around a bucket (without touching the sides or bottom) filled with hydrogen peroxide and water. I put them on a wicker table to drip dry while I do the rest, then spray them gently with a hose to rinse them off. Some folks use two additional buckets of water for rinsing but I'm outside so the hose is easier for me.

Then they get shaken out and hung on a line in the shade for 4 or 5 hours, the fans get stripped, the buds get trimmed, and they get hung inside to dry for as close to a week as I can get.

Some folks dry trim but I prefer to wet trim. That way I can find any rot or caterpillars before any more damage gets done.

I wash with 50/50 H2O2/water because it kills the bugs and gets rid of the PM as well. Some folks use baking soda and lemon juice. Either way, it's a good idea to wash your harvest at chop indoors or out.
Hey Shed - what are your recipes for these mixtures - I like this idea!! Thanx

2 days after milk. Slight remnants of pm. Still not sure if it's a live or dead. Been 4 days since first spraying of whole plant. No new pm on the rest of the plant. Definitely seems to stop the spred.

Back
Top Bottom