Milk in Bong

That sounds like a terrible idea all together o_O Milk in a bong? Never, no way in hell. Flavored water all the way.

I've smoked a bong with Smirnoff in it, and it does work, in the same way the Sprite works, as the CO2 is released from the carbonation, the "flavor" of the drink tends to lace your bong hit, and it does add a fruity dimension. Also, the Alcohol, it would seem would dilute the THC particles into smaller pieces, possibly, allow a smoother hit.

All thats said, I prefer water, because sugar water gets sticky and messy, and cleaning the inside of a bong gets to be a pain.

The best bong additive is simple, ice. :roorrip:

I've used vodka before, its not bad, especially if you've been keeping it in the freezer because vodka doesn't freeze, it just gets really cold.

this has got me thinking, I've got a couple shots of Jameson's in my freezer, smoking through that might taste pretty good. Gonna have to try that on my next session.

I can tell you this! A friend of mine told me about this... He did some testing with some of his friends and was willing to let me know about some of the results. I thought he was mad but they tried multiple fluids from soda, to orange juice, to what ever you could think. They were young at the time! Well as you can guess, they tried milk and they loved it, the Hits were smooth and steady! The only thing is Getting High and not cleaning your Bong!!! I can not say this any more clearly!!! CLEAN AFTER USE or Don't Try!

I have tried ALOT of things in a bong but never milk.... yuuuuuuck...

I liked Southern Comfort and Ice as a youngin' but prefer water and ice.

:peace:
WillyB

my friend tried some oj in bong, he said it tasted pretty nice:bong:

Hi, I'm not a scientist but I can tell you your friend is on right track just went whole wrong way. Add a shot of milk to bong water and it stops residue sticking to walls of bong. Milk will lower quality if you don't clean bong enough you have to use milk. Please avoid if you enjoy high and know how to clean your bong

Back
Top Bottom