Millertm's 60^2 In Of Fun

Looks nice in there.. I like the extra room myself. Ya if that was hemp mites? It can look like root problems, or watering problems, or heat, overfertilization, or even PH problems. I dealt with some the last two years outdoors,, and another this year got them. Takes 40-50 of them to equal one spider mite in size. They look like little worms only having two little legs upfront, and they turn bottom buds brown look to be seeded or dried to the bone, which is where they start,, then make the top leaves cup upward drastically. Here's what mine looked this year. Like and even with my little scope,, I could only find 10 or 15 per leaf,, man I had it bad last year, was 1,000's of them on each leaflet...

And now after her 'treatments'
I can't see any on her and she's back to normal. But that don't mean they ain't planning a counterstrike. They can survive in soil and as small as they are,, there are ALOT of places of a leaf for them to hide,, and it's hard to get your spray to cover every nook and cranny and dislodge all the air bubbles. I did find they tend to like one strain better than other. And they don't spread to other plants near as fast as spider-mites. Historically, Oregon never had hemp mites. From all I've read they say they migrated here with the big time clone trading that's going on between Oregon and Cali. ??

GL with the rest....

So, Star Dogs showing lots of purple, and no, its hot as hell.

Crit sensi looking crazy.

Gelato is not able to hold its self up, crazy strain, I'll have to grow it again.

Next wave looking good too.

Cheers

Ok, all Star Dogs are hanging since Thursday. Here are my last 3, plants.

Redlt

Crit Sensi

Gelato

New batch looking good too.

Cheers

You worked for that one... Congrats..

BTW,,, I got 4 cuts off of one,,, one off the second tonight as far as cuts. I got 4 Purple Urkle's and one Red Desiel so far... I can get 3 more of the Red D no problem in the next day,, I changed out the water, tonight, they always like that... So I'll get the other 3 tomorrow of the 'Red Desiel'''. Good plant if you spend alittle time working with her.. She stays short and typical indica fashion...... The more you put into her,,, the better the yield. The Purple Urkle,,,, first time for everything on both our plates............ And I might have one of them dark ass purple stemmed ladies called BlueBerry... They going to have some hella colors come winter,,,,,,,, But she's lagging on the rooting department.......

Wow, took some time off, harvested all plants and waiting for it to cool off somemore. About two or three more weeks, end of September early October then the tent is on.

Cheers

I'm dealing with them hemp mites right now... So clone or off the shelf for a minute or two. They should be fine in a week or two after I finish the treatments. I'm even going to dust the top of the soil and sprinkle so DEarth around the topsoil and even dust the plants with it.

I'm dealing with them hemp mites right now... So clone or off the shelf for a minute or two. They should be fine in a week or two after I finish the treatments. I'm even going to dust the top of the soil and sprinkle so DEarth around the topsoil and even dust the plants with it.

Cool, I still have the 4, I gave Cole. They look like a first time grower grew them. He had 5, tossed one the had the most damage, 4 remain. Good learning experience. But let me know in a week or so about clones. Thanks.

I do got ya eight cuts up and growing,, fact there are in the black pots. And growing like weeds. I should be getting my dry sprayer next,,, and I want to do a snow storn of white DE across anyhthing I'd let out... Sunday should work well... Keepem Green

I do got ya eight cuts up and growing,, fact there are in the black pots. And growing like weeds. I should be getting my dry sprayer next,,, and I want to do a snow storn of white DE across anyhthing I'd let out... Sunday should work well... Keepem Green

Awesome. I've been enjoying my time off growing. Managing 19 plant's takes lots of time and energy. We will be cutting last 4 plants in a week. I'll get the tent back up and running. Thanks for the clones.

Cheers

Plants are done. Nice to complete what NCW let me have. Thanks Curley.

Nice turn out, miller! Those look great. Was wondering what happened with the breathworks &venom og reveg? Breathworks is one of my favourite strains.. I've grown grateful breath &mendobreath but was disappointed when i didnt get to the shop in time to snag one of the breathworks. Did you get those from progressive collective? Hope your fingers arent hurting too bad from trimming up all that DANK!!! Have a good one.

Sorry, I missed your call there Miller. I've been kind of sick to my stomach these last couple days. MY Bad

Soon, hope to get it up and running next few days. Jaring up last 4, plants tomorrow.

Cheers

Be careful with that Purple Urkel,,, as you can see it's got that longer spacing between nodes.. It 'might' become a runaway train. I have no idea how she acts inside.. But she might need some tending. The Red Desiel grew without even having to tie up,, cept the main cola late in.. But that was the last one before these.. Be interesting to see if you get a freak too. I have one of each I'm fixing to flower myself.. GL with them

Got the 1K in there now. I'll up pot today.

Thanks again

Mark

Few days later, all ladies in 5's and looking well.

I switched up soil for this grow, using peatmoss blend.

Lucky dog cube. It filled 8, #5's from 1 gal and still has a few plants left to fill. Nice buy for $38.

Using both 400w daylight blue and 315w 4200k.

Keeping temps down nicely. Still early fall and have a few warm days left.

Cheers

Nice turn out, miller! Those look great. Was wondering what happened with the breathworks &venom og reveg? Breathworks is one of my favourite strains.. I've grown grateful breath &mendobreath but was disappointed when i didnt get to the shop in time to snag one of the breathworks. Did you get those from progressive collective? Hope your fingers arent hurting too bad from trimming up all that DANK!!! Have a good one.

Sorry just read your post. Reveg did not pull through. But rest of harvest went great.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom