Millertm's 60^2 In Of Fun

Nice full healthy tent Miller! Those girls are gonna fill that tent up very shortly. I decided to use Quantum boards and HID so I hope I can keep the heat down.

Thanks, I'm loving my CHPS light. I've not seen plants reach like that in a while. I'll go check out your place now.

Cheers

My goodness, I've never seen plants reach for a light like, this CHPS., holy crap.

Just a look into my closet.

Not sure how this happend with all plants in #7's

Ok, enough growing. Good gosh, halfway through third week of flower and tent is stuffed full. Overfull.

Few flower shots.

Bottom of tent not to bad.

But I have 80 inch plants, which is a first for me. I've got bigger plants then my summer grow in 25 gal pots. What the heck.

Oh well, I'll just hang on and see what I can to to finish.

A little look into my closet.

Cheers

Well, I'm very overcrowed, have hot spots and two tops close to 600 watt CHPS are bleached, what a day.

On a brighter note, post feed last night, flowers are looking well.

Sigh, plants to 80", I'll not use #7's again.

Out of control tent, what else is new. Get a bigger tent they said, I found that however big your tent is it will overfill.

Ha.

Cheers

Yea looks like you damn near maxed that tent out. Supercropping?

GL and Keepem Green

Ha, I wish. I'm just going to keep them as happy as I can.

Cheers

I'd supercrop any of them tops you got that are going to burn anyways,,, and not in the pipe. Just kink them suckers over, that are up in the lights, they'll live. I see some high heat sign on them. GL Dude Keepem Green

Oh my what a harvest this is gonna be... maxing out. How hot are the lights compared to normal hps?

Far more frost on CMH and CHPS, CMH at 4, weeks 4 days 12/12 lighting, CMH on Venom OG.

Crazy. 600w CHPS is easly 1000w equ, 315w CMH is ~400w to 600w equ.

Back
Top Bottom