Millertm's 60^2 In Of Fun

I'll look at what I have, it worked great in my outdoor grow. Thanks for heads up NCW.

Crap, almost killed plants by drying them out. Watered on sun, am (~0400). 1365 watts can dry out a tent quick. Well at least I know roots are ready. To almost die in 7 gal pot in 5 days is crazy. Few shots to come. Fed today, mostly at 1 tsp(5ml)/gal. FFBB, FFGB, FFTB, FF microbrew, proteck, ageole fish and seaweed, FFOS (salt 1/4 tsp/gal)

Cheers

Well, they bounced back nicely. Looking at updating my sig but having some issues. Might call NCW for some help. Few pictures, plants need to flip now. But it's still to cold during day for lights out.

Cheers

Ok, flower time, I'm not waiting for 600 Watt CHPS. I'll start with 3100K CMH and 1050 watts of EYE super HPS.

So, plants look happy, tops are all even, time to flower.

Here is the money shot. 3100K is very white, Eye is not. Old vs new.

Cheers.

Hey you might want to slip something under them plants to insulate from the floor for night' times. Put acouple layers of old carpet under the tent or a sheet or two thickness of drywall under a tent help alot. If it's too cold. Sitting on concrect makes em cold... Really low temps can play hell on roots. Looking nice over that ways.

Keepem Green

Keepem Green

Hey you might want to slip something under them plants to insulate from the floor for night' times. Put acouple layers of old carpet under the tent or a sheet or two thickness of drywall under a tent help alot. If it's too cold. Sitting on concrect makes em cold... Really low temps can play hell on roots. Looking nice over that ways.

Keepem Green

Keepem Green
Thanks, I have a few cardboard boxes laid down under foil floor. Thanks my friend.

Cheers

Ok, flower going well. Still in first week but plants looking good. CMH light is very white compared to Eye super HPS. Few pictures show light quality, very white, like daylight.

Cheers

Here are white light pic.

Cheers

Ok, got new lights.

600 watt blue looks shielded, spec is greatly reduced, and arc tube is enclosed in a quartz sjeild. That sucks, 400 watt is not shielded.

Tent got bushy, 5 days of flower got wall to wall leaves. I had to pull plants apart to open up leafs. Its amazing what happens to your plant in flower.

Cheers

Raised lights to top of tent tonight. I'm a proud father of a full 5x5 tent. These 7's are holding 2.5 gal of feed evey 4 days. Thats as much as I fed my summer grow's 25 gal pots. Crazy what you can do inside. I'm in full flower mode now and what I like to call my beastly bloom phase. Enjoy a few shots of what I'm looking at tonight.

Cheers

So, that day you realize you lost control of your tent.

Also, if you want to run a bare bulb tent here is what it looks like with two air movers.

560 cfm pushing air in, 440 cfm pushing it out. I'll duct it outside when it warms up more. No need now, garage stays at 60 or lower, tent kicks on at 75, peaks near 78, turns off at 70, repeat.

Flowers looking good but internodal spacing is a bit longer then I like to see but I've not grown these phenotypes before. Both types look sativa in plant structures. Here are a few pictures to enjoy.

Cheers

So, a bit warm today, put the 600 CHPS Eye light in for a bit.

Thats 315 watt 3100K CMH vs 600 watt CHPS. cmh is much white'er. Few shots of out of control tent.

Cheers

Thanks NCW, its nuts. So, I'm back to running 600 watt CHPS and 315 watt 3100K CMH. Not a lot of watts for a 5x5 but its high quality. I am seeing more shadows near bottom of tent. Not as bright as 1K SHPS eye, but its quite white. Still not as white as 315 cmh. However, 915 watts of expensive light should grow some nice flowers as it warms up. Few "white" light pictures.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom