Millertm's 60^2 In Of Fun

Yea temp should steadily drop, with 1 or 2 little spikes, for the rest of the year ... GL

Yeah, over the hump for sure. Veg lighting not huge deal. But for flower 1k only. Small bulbs just don't penetrate well.

Cheers

Something I like about small lights,,, more points of light in a room... Take a 5X5 tent, and put 1 1,000 HID dead centers,,, or 4 250 HID watters evenly spaced? I 'think' the 4 wood out produce? That wood is my guess... When I run the big lights,,, even tho I don't have a room full,, I still like to run a light rail,,, even if only a 2' trip. Gets lights to get alittle better penetration...... Now I know that woodn't do alot of good in a 5x5,, light dead center should be plenty for the corners,, But I still wood opt for more points of light if I had the monies and space and giddy up and go to put up and maintain...

But what your running is plenty to do whatever you need done in there...... 4/250 lights to me is in a perfect world?

GL with them... You can see how the Purple Urckles are acting. You could top them one more time and that will let the Desiels catch up? That's what I just did... All good and GL with the grows.

Yeah, I used to think that way too. But they (lights) do not stack. 4, 315w could grow 4, plants but only on exposed upper branches. Even my 600w chps will not go below top branches. 1k or de 1k, will shine to the floor. I'll flower with one 1k hps, and my 600w chps. Should be plenty of light. But still not as good as your 1500 watt bulbs.

Cheers

Yea but my 1500 watters have alot of 'dead' space and open-air waste. Now put a 1500 in a cool tube and then a 5x5,, that should do it? But really these bulbs radiant alot of heat.. Probably more per watt than a 1000 hid? Oh well,,, is what she is... And you have plenty,, period.. I'm always a believer more is never enough......... I'm kind of hopped about blasting a crop with this LED? Could prove interesting. I hear plants kick out heavier coatings of trichomes? Yet to be seen., Last crop I tried,,, the LED held it's own.....

And the heat was alot less than my 1000 next to it.......... She draws like 800? Talking out my ass right now...

But the youngens look good... Givem a bath acouple times,,, for safety sakes......

Your right about heat. I like a 10° gap when running 1k or more. My garage dips into low 50's to high 40's. When I'm that cold I can run as much light as I want. Not there yet, but soon. Mid October should start the cold nights.

Cheers

Temps in low 50's, heck yeah.

Killing it with 1650w, 1050w Eye HPS, 600w CHPS.

Tent still cycling off for a few min every 10 to 15 min.

Plants in bloom mode. Red Diesel.

Purple Erkle

Tent doing well.

Cheers

Little over a week of flower. Looking great.

Red Diesel;

Purple Eurkel;

1650 watts strong.

Cheers

Its cold here in Oregon.

Running 3, lights in my 5x5 tent.

315w, 600w, 1050w. Nice that its cold enough to keep temps under 75.

Here are some daylight shots.
Purple Eurkel

Red Diesel

Tent

Cheers

Its nice and cold here, running all three ballasts ~2k watts.

Red Diesel

Purp Eurk

Tent shots

Cheers

Upgraded my intake air mover. Used a Can, Max Pro 8", very quite and only need to use 2nd speed of three.

Purple Erkul looking good for almost 3 weeks of flower.

Red Diesel

Tent

Cheers

Ok, day 2, post feeding. Red Diesel looking crazy with very tall white hairs.

Purp Eurkle looking nice too

All pix shot under 315w 3100k and 600w CHPS, both lights very white for a flowering bulb.

Cheers

Few lights off shots comming up, I'm loving my 3 light setup.

Red Diesel looking about 1 to 2 weeks behind PE, but still looking good.

Purple Eurkel looking insane, not even in out of 3rd week of flower, crazy strain, thanks @Norcaliwood.

Cheers

Looking awesome, Brother! That PE is gonna be a keeper! You could see by how early she started frosting up. Can't wait to see in another month once she's got some weight on the buds! :yummy:

You must be getting some nice cool weather to be able to run all three of those lights at those nice, low temps! That setup is gonna rock!
:welldone:

Looking awesome, Brother! That PE is gonna be a keeper! You could see by how early she started frosting up. Can't wait to see in another month once she's got some weight on the buds! :yummy:

You must be getting some nice cool weather to be able to run all three of those lights at those nice, low temps! That setup is gonna rock!
:welldone:

Tent stays in garage with door cracked about 4". Outdoor temp lows are high 40's, and tent stays about 12° warmer then garage, lows in garage will hit low 50's. Highs in tent are in 77° early in night and drop to 66, 67, by morning. My best upgrade was moving to 240v, from 110. Allowing me to run up to 4, ballasts.

Cheers

So, day after feeding plants look awesome. Red Diesel comming along.

Purple Eurkel

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom