Millertm's 60^2 In Of Fun

Your plants are stacking up nicely. You have a lot of lighting in there. Plants must love you.

I saw your last harvest that was pretty good!

I see you're working with Woody clones. You chose well, the plants you have there are his best.

Did you get a Dolato cut?? I ran that in the spring and it was great weed - not a big yield but I got 3 plants each around 5 zips each dried trimmed so not too bad.

I've been thinking about 240v very hard. I'm indoors so heat is a thing even with high end LEDs. Hard to get away from watts making heat. No matter what the source.

Gelato, awesome cut, only got one but had great yields. Thanks, it's been cold enough to go light crazy in my tent. Just upgraded my air intake and temps stay in low 70's for a high.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers

Tent 2nd day post feed, not much growing in this phase. Plants looking good.

Purple Eurkel looking insane for being in week 4 of flower.

Red Diesel comming along but still a bit behind PE.

Thanks for stopping by

Cheers

Ok, fed tonight. Starting cha-ching phase, all growth has ended. No more yellow tips or dis-colors on Red Diesel. Purple Urkel stopped growth a few days ago.

New bulbs for all ballasts.

Running 1050 watts on big gun, 315w. 600w are not able to overdrive. Purple Urkel,

New lights raised to top of tent sence growth done.

Red Diesel,

Cheers

Fed last night, started chi-ching phase. Now time to start stacking frost. Tent is now running a bit warmer. This seems to happed once all growth is stopped.
Purple Urkel,

Red Diesel

Cheers

So with tent storing heat, I've dropped to only using 1K, and 315W, lights in tent.

Purple Urkel

Red Diesel starting to mature some more.

Cheers

Ok, power strip still dangling, but Purple Urkel looking good.

Red Diesel comming along.

All well, fed Diesel last night, PU still fine, might feed tomorrow. Interesting how both strains are so far apart. Both were flowered at same time.

Cheers

Red Diesel starting to look like it's frosting up some.

Purple Urkel is not failing to impress.

Happy Halloween all.

Cheers

Looking good there Miller.. how far along in flower are the ladies??

Frosted and stacked ... gonna get interesting.

32 days of flower, started 12/12 on 30th of September. Not sure why Diesel is so far behind PU.

Cheers

Ok, trimmed dead leafs, Red Diesel looking like week 4 of flower. Purple Urkel just over performed so much RD got lost in shuffle. Here are a few lights out shots.

RD

Few PU.

Cheers

Ok, time to mix it up. Since I'm losing leaf mass and plants look like they want to be flushed. I'll treat them like it's week 6. Here are some leaf shots under 315w 3100K.

New light setup, 10K 1000w MH, 3100K 315w CMH, both bare bulbs.

Purple Urkel

Red Diesel

New light setup

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom