Millertm's 60^2 In Of Fun

The Red Desiel seems to be filling in nicely, Nice manageable plant. Mines just started filling in. But then I'm a week behind ya. Give or take. You never got any of them flat stem shit I got from the mother? None here on mine..... The Red Desiel they say just shy of 10 weeks. And from what I see from here,, the RD is going to need to go abit longer? Hell let her go till she's done...

The Red Desiel seems to be filling in nicely, Nice manageable plant. Mines just started filling in. But then I'm a week behind ya. Give or take. You never got any of them flat stem shit I got from the mother? None here on mine..... The Red Desiel they say just shy of 10 weeks. And from what I see from here,, the RD is going to need to go abit longer? Hell let her go till she's done...

My Red Diesel looks very close. I'm starting week 8, today. Plants are purpling nicely (save purple Urkel) just took a few shots. I'll post them when I get back from gym.

Well here are a couple of the RD an hour or so ago.

Cheers

Ok, last two purple Urkel will be pulled tonight and three hanging plants will be jarred too. Few shots, they look very tired and ready to come home.

Red Diesel about a week left (60 days);

Too many pix. I'll get a few tonight at harvest.

Cheers

Congrats on the hefty harvest miller! You are gonna have a lot of top shelf smoke soon! How do the purple urkles smell?

Unreal, just read a piece on using finishing bulbs (10k) light. It states uvb increases potency like 43%. Been using my 10k bulb since last Wensday and will keep all three RD alive for at least another week.

Cheers

Tent has far too much room, ending run when plants are done. Could be Sunday (8 weeks) or longer, depends on how the Red Diesel looks.

Back plant under 600 watt ceramic high pressure sodium bulb. Awesome spectrum but low power.

Other two under 1050 watt 10K finishing metal halide bulb.

Cheer's

Crappy phone camera but free phone. I have to wait for the phone I want (one plus 6T) since there web site shows them all sold out. Anyway, some Red Diesel shots;

Tent and a few lights on pix;

Getting close

Cheers

All good things must end. Nearing the end of this cycle. Tops of flowers must have been bleached by lights, still white only hairs.

Still, this Red Diesel does yield well. Plants in 5's and about 3'.

Cheers

So, last night for the ladies. Thought I'd send them out with a warm light;

Now, here are a few close up shots, 1st up is the ladie under the 600w chps;

Under the finishing bulb;

Tent under 600w chps

Cheers

Very nice, Brother! :high-five:

I've got three plants harvested & drying now and two more should come down this coming weekend, so my tent is starting to look empty, too. I do have some vegging girls "waiting in the wings" once the last two are down. Whatcha' got planned for next round??? :popcorn:

Very nice, Brother! :high-five:

I've got three plants harvested & drying now and two more should come down this coming weekend, so my tent is starting to look empty, too. I do have some vegging girls "waiting in the wings" once the last two are down. Whatcha' got planned for next round??? :popcorn:

Not sure yet but I'll know soon.

Cheers

Hey my friend.. I did get some cuts in the cloner.. They are slow go with the drop in temps. But should be fine..

Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Great New Years to follow...

I'll touch bases when roots show.. When you asked for cuts I really didn't have much to work with.. I even had to take acouple cuts from a plant I had just thrown in flower 3 days earlier.. But I'll get ya something... I threw 9 cuts in the cloner of various herbs

Wish you wasn't in a hurry.. My Pup is just now starting to throw out new growth.. It'll be another week-10 days before I can take a cut or two.. I plan on letting her go and when I can,,, take 10-12 cuts and do the whole damn room full of it. I just finished one so here's a Christmas pic for ya;

Hey my friend.. I did get some cuts in the cloner.. They are slow go with the drop in temps. But should be fine..

Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Great New Years to follow...

I'll touch bases when roots show.. When you asked for cuts I really didn't have much to work with.. I even had to take acouple cuts from a plant I had just thrown in flower 3 days earlier.. But I'll get ya something... I threw 9 cuts in the cloner of various herbs

Wish you wasn't in a hurry.. My Pup is just now starting to throw out new growth.. It'll be another week-10 days before I can take a cut or two.. I plan on letting her go and when I can,,, take 10-12 cuts and do the whole damn room full of it. I just finished one so here's a Christmas pic for ya;

Very nice, thanks. Have a great holidays too.

Cheers

Well, 36 jars of mold. Whole harvest lost to mold. Somebody must be telling me something. Might be time to take some time off growing.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom