Millertm's 60^2 In Of Fun

Ok, plants are too big so I'm seeing issues under top canopy. Sage and Sour one looks ok, another not so much.

As it is still cold and I'm needing as much light as possible, I thought I'd throw in the 600 watt CHPS with the 1K HPS.

Good broad spectrum light, 1650 watts in a 5 X 5 should be enough. Plants.

White cookies

Star dogs

Chem dog

Few small flowers

Cheers

Starting week three of flower. Few shots.

That is my Sage and Sour tumble weed.

Light shots, 1050 watt and 600 watt in a 5x5

Few starting week three of flower.

Cheers

Thats alot of wattage for that space! Now I see why you yield so much! Girls look really healthy too!
:ganjamon::bravo:
I got a larger tent but I'll put it up after summer grow. I have too many lights lol.

Ok, fed tonight. Sage and Sour.

Tent looking full,. Need much more space.

Early flower, mid week three.

Still cool enough to run 1650 watts

Cheers

Had to wire up a plant. It's nice when in week 3 of flower you plants fall over from bud weight.

Sage and Sour

Chem dog

Star Dog

White cookies

Cheers

Looking really heavy and very healthy. They are getting everything they need. Are you in soil? Do you feed bottled nutrients?

Peat moss based soilless, I'm using K9 cube from Fox farms. Yes, I use bottled nutes. Full Fox farms and bush master series.

Cheers

Day 33 of flower, where does the time go?

White Cookies showing leaf distress due to short veg period due to size. But I'm not worrying to much.

Star dogs looking well and starting to purple.

Chem dog

Cheers

Looks good, Brother! :welldone:

It looks like the purpling in this pick is due to temps!

full

You having a cold spell?

Looks good, Brother! :welldone:

It looks like the purpling in this pick is due to temps!

full

You having a cold spell?
Nope, it's been quite warm in Oregon. Must be the breed. @NCWood has crazy strains.

Cheers

Ok, 99, problems but smoke is not one.

Got a new water pipe today $100,

Fed tonight. Still in week 5, of flower.

Sage and Sour,

Chem Dog.

White cookies

Star Dog

Cheers

Drive-by.. That White Cookies I grew out was a special needs child. In that, she needed a special diet. I think alot of cal/mag and 3/4 strength ferts? Mine got burnt abit. Still came in nice tho...... GL

Drive-by.. That White Cookies I grew out was a special needs child. In that, she needed a special diet. I think alot of cal/mag and 3/4 strength ferts? Mine got burnt abit. Still came in nice tho...... GL
Funny she is the healthiest one in the tent. Both Sage and Sour did not get enough veg time and other ladies were getting to big. If I had more area I could have let the SS's catch up some.

Cheers

Few shots from yesterday.

Chem Dog, very green and healthy.

White cookies

Star Dog

Tent.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom