Millertm's 60^2 In Of Fun

Cool, no issues. I'd like to stop by Saturday and extract some. I'll get all the old pots too.

Cheers

Quick update, few days of rain and not much sun. Growing slowly. I will most likely be flipping plants into flower at end of month. Looking a early October harvest.

Strawberry amn.

Pup

Gelato

Mairon berry

It's actually growing pretty large leafs.

Cheers

Little update, summer grows are so slow. Overview shot.

Geloto

Marion berry

Strawberry amn

Pup

Cheers

Starting to see signs of flower, I started covering my plants on the 31st.

Strawberry amn.

Geloto

Mairon berry

Pup

Greenhouse

It's crazy, pup is in a 5 gal, and goes dry almost every other day. Some 7's and 10's lasting between 2, to 5, days. It seems that every year it's a different issue. Last year it was moving the plants in and out of the greenhouse every day. Now, it's watering almost daily (not that bad yet.).

Cheers

Flowers and defenincey's. Gelato is striping some N.

Strawberry amn stacking well;

Marion berry and blue flowers,

Pup looking to stack nicely,

We are in day 14 of flower.

Cheers.

Ok, day 24, of flower. Plants starting to fall over from stem weight. Good sign.

Overview,

Gelato still striping N, but starting to frost.

Strawberry amn stacking like crazy and branch's be falling.

Marion berry will have blue flowers,

Pup looking the best out of all.

Cheers

Starting to see signs of flower, I started covering my plants on the 31st.

Strawberry amn.

Geloto

Mairon berry

Pup

Greenhouse

It's crazy, pup is in a 5 gal, and goes dry almost every other day. Some 7's and 10's lasting between 2, to 5, days. It seems that every year it's a different issue. Last year it was moving the plants in and out of the greenhouse every day. Now, it's watering almost daily (not that bad yet.).

Cheers

Watering daily ... that's your goal :)

I messed up my watering in veg a bit so my root system is likely not as strong as yours.

Good job!

Ok, day 24, of flower. Plants starting to fall over from stem weight. Good sign.

Overview,

Gelato still striping N, but starting to frost.

Strawberry amn stacking like crazy and branch's be falling.

Marion berry will have blue flowers,

Pup looking the best out of all.

Cheers

Strawberry Amnesia is still my favorite :)

ttyl

Pretty Yea that Marion Berry gets some good colors Here's mine without the light depriving

And this is from afew years back

Yours are abit future in than mine and that will help beat the rains... They looking great GL there..

If all goes well,, you going love the Pup.. Fucker gets oily with terpenes come harvest.. My two cents,,, when harvesting do it at sunrise... All the people who grow fragrances for perfumes and such all harvest at early morning before the sun drys up some of them out.. Then they replace at night

Hey @millertm ... just took a quick peek ... plants look real healthy ... and I really like that Strawberry Amnesia!

Lost the Marion Berry, had some root issues that curled the roots. Plants are looking about right for week four of flower.

Cheers

Crap, almost killed plants by drying them out. Watered on sun, am (~0400). 1365 watts can dry out a tent quick. Well at least I know roots are ready. To almost die in 7 gal pot in 5 days is crazy. Few shots to come. Fed today, mostly at 1 tsp(5ml)/gal. FFBB, FFGB, FFTB, FF microbrew, proteck, ageole fish and seaweed, FFOS (salt 1/4 tsp/gal)

Cheers
I dont know if you will see this as this is an old thread but was wondering when you are feeding them are you mixing all the FF notes into one gal of water or separate gallons then using each gal separately. Sorry it's a dumb question. I'm just about to start a tent grow here in illinois and have never done it before so trying to learn as much as possible as soon as possible lol. Thanks in advance if you see this.

I dont know if you will see this as this is an old thread but was wondering when you are feeding them are you mixing all the FF notes into one gal of water or separate gallons then using each gal separately. Sorry it's a dumb question. I'm just about to start a tent grow here in illinois and have never done it before so trying to learn as much as possible as soon as possible lol. Thanks in advance if you see this.
Yes, I'm on a break now untill September. I'll mix 5 gal buckets of feed, not 5 gal singles.

Cheers

Mark

Yes, I'm on a break now untill September. I'll mix 5 gal buckets of feed, not 5 gal singles.

Cheers

Mark
Thanks for the quick reply. Really enjoyed reading your entire 2017 (I believe) first outdoor grow. You dont feed everytime you water do you? And I'm assuming it depends on the plant (or size of it) on how much you feed/water?

Back
Top Bottom