Millertm's Outdoor Grow

Did you get it this afternoon? I was nervous for a min

Last day of it for a while hopefully!!!
Yep, it rained a few times. I'll have to check humidity overnight when I get home in am. I might need a plastic floor not cloth if it gets to high. Hopefully, sun for a while now.

Cheers

we even got a little rain here in norcal i brought my 3 little ones inside for the night,it looks like your getting under control i grew a few crops in a gh on the coast and mold is a biggy i think your rite about the plastic floor shut off as much moisture as you can and have lots of air flow and i also didn't crowd them good luck man!:goodjob:

Ok, first night done and we are looking ok. I'll spray with Green cleaner when it warms up here in a day or so. At this temp all mites are in slow motion. Few pic.

Cheers

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

These are your day temps, aren't they? They will seriously limit mould from spreading and mites from hatching. They will also slow down you plants, but you can heat it up to get in the zone. Actually in your climate greenhouse is the way to go :thumb:

That makes for a nice setup... Hey now next year you can get some of that 'shade' cloth that you can do alittle light deprivation end of July or first August, next year and get a jump on flowering... that way you will get your plant in by about now... Keep the air moving for sure.. GL and Keepem Green

These are your day temps, aren't they? They will seriously limit mould from spreading and mites from hatching. They will also slow down you plants, but you can heat it up to get in the zone. Actually in your climate greenhouse is the way to go :thumb:
Correct. Its high in 60° low in mid 40°. I finished drying out my greenhouse with both fan's. Should be ok for a while, but its heating back up in a day or two.

Cheers

1.jpg
2.jpg

Few tent shots, if it gets warm next few days I'll pull top off frame.

Cheers

That makes for a nice setup... Hey now next year you can get some of that 'shade' cloth that you can do alittle light deprivation end of July or first August, next year and get a jump on flowering... that way you will get your plant in by about now... Keep the air moving for sure.. GL and Keepem Green

I missed where you got it from? Info?

Fed today, here is what I use (only 2/3 bush dr rotate). Keeping tent in control, turning out to be fun grow. Largest plants ive ever grown.

Cheers

That will give ya alittle more control over the rains. I got three I'm going to have to throw in mine. When the rains start anyways. And then I got those 3 bigger plants that are on their own out there. First sign on rot and I'll take the main buds and the rest goes to budder. Looks like you got acouple in there that really have taken off.. Cool. My big Black Dog is turning purple right on time. GL in the Greenhouse.. Nice thing about them is they keep prying eyes out also. Even if the neighbors allready seen them. Outta sight,,, otta mind,,,,, is true.
Keepem Green

That will give ya alittle more control over the rains. I got three I'm going to have to throw in mine. When the rains start anyways. And then I got those 3 bigger plants that are on their own out there. First sign on rot and I'll take the main buds and the rest goes to budder. Looks like you got acouple in there that really have taken off.. Cool. My big Black Dog is turning purple right on time. GL in the Greenhouse.. Nice thing about them is they keep prying eyes out also. Even if the neighbors allready seen them. Outta sight,,, otta mind,,,,, is true.
Keepem Green
Thanks for stopping over, show is now on track.

Cheers

So, looking ok today post feec, I'm seeing crazy leaf burns but since I'm in the Cha-ching phase it's no big deal. This is why I like to carry as much leaf mass into flower as possible. Here are a few shots.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom