Millertm's Outdoor Grow

Believe it or not, I'm fighting mites again. Noticed some harvested leafs and sure as shit, bottom of leafs show eggs and bugs. Moreover, I'm seeing some webbing pulling leafs together (same leaf, both sides from bottom). Not sure if I'll spray or not. Green cleaner is used for both PM and mites. I'm not seeing any PM, (saw mites instead), but if I do, I'll kill both at same time. I'm in flush now so leafs will yellow and bugs should loose interest.

Cheers

Damn that's a tough situation MT I know someone that used compressed air and a nozzle to blow them off the plant then he sprayed some harsh shit everywhere on the walls and floor.

Eh, possible pm seen now. I might be pulling chocolate chunk soon. Few shots.

Cheers

Hey if you can seal up get a sulfur burner and you might be ok
Not sure that was PM, could have been old feed on leafs, but I chopped the leafs. I'll keep an eye on the bugs and other stuff. I've already started plants on flush so their ready when I need to pull them. Also, my Black strain is not going purple, as are my other plants. Odd.

Cheers

Ok. One down. Saw very little pm. 8 left, chocolate chunk looks done, I'll wait 7 days till next pull, maybe sooner if needed.

Cheers

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Two down, 7, to go. Pull GG#4 seedling, showing red hairs while other two GG#4 plants still pushing white hairs. Must be that it was at front of GH and got unfiltered light. Few pictures.

Cheers
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Do you ever wash your buds Miller?

They look fantastic!! Gonna have a nice haul there .
No, with mold and pm in Oregon I don't make a habit of washing buds. I've tried it and did not notice much difference.

Cheers

No, with mold and pm in Oregon I don't make a habit of washing buds. I've tried it and did not notice much difference.

Cheers
Especially with the wildfires and shit, I definitely plan on it.
Just harvested my buddies plant the other night. The shit that washed off was disgusting!

It's gonna be a nice haul for sure.

I'll post a few shots here soon. Starting to swell now.

Cheers

Alright, here we go. Since I'm on a phone, I'll break this up into 3, parts to keep it easy.

Here is what I'll use for transplantation into potting soil (FFOF).

My goal is to keep PH under 7, at this stage of the game.

Tap is 7.9, feed is 8.0, final is 6.8.
49c69448eb624c262b793c69ab38c711.jpg
eb46bdb1ea7f780c9c21b9c454eb749a.jpg
21dc40fa94ee5e465b064acf8da8dce3.jpg
3b3179a5100c500ca2f59e4534a3e14a.jpg
152f981ea216a9e080f66f05e54943bd.jpg
95ad09553e0332a610755adcc075c0c4.jpg
aa90e48b986511a12734eff524687a82.jpg
Fyi... you PH pen does noy appear calibrated in this picture. If it was calibrated, iy would have a check mark by the "ph". Just be careful.... i learned the hard way once.
Yeah, 35 to 40 gal of soil. What a mess feeding will be, nevermind what my yard mates think. I can't wait for this weekend and starting the hardening process on clones.

Cheers

Finally starting to see some purple leafs. Moreover, flowers starting to tip sideways. Gowing strong into week 7 of flower.

Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom