Millertm's - Sour Diesel x 2 - Super Lemon Haze - Cinex/NW Coffee

Ok, I have received my two 65W 6500K CFL's, I have gave up on LED's for the closet. I now have 401 watts (real) in the closet and with out an extraction fan I am at my hard stop. It's a 2x2 area and 400 watts of florescent is more then enough.

These are the bulbs, I do not have a killawatt but I'm not to suspect about watts. These lights are bright. Moreover, I'm getting the girls ready for 400 watts in the tent. Here is the new setup.

Lastly, here are a few pix of the spots that I'm seeing. I did have some old mite damage that has recovered and I have yet to see any more bugs for over a week.

I'll feed tomorrow, my EC is now under 1 (it was 1.5) and soil moisture is at 18%, I'll feed at 16%.

Cheeers

Here is some better pix of the spotting issue that I'm seeing. Super Lemon Haze has some spotting on its new top growth.

Here is another one on the Sour Diesel,

I'm getting my AN setup tomorrow and will start week 2 Veg at 1/2 strength because the soil should still have some food for another week left.

Cheers.

Millertm

It's a little hard to tell exactly what it looks like. I usually get a few spots like that as well, but it doesn't really progress and I don't stress too much about it. If it gets worse, then obviously there is an issue that needs to be addressed.

Millertm, you list a few issues...the bugs, the soil nute availability and maybe a N deficiency...

I would suggest a bug bomb between grows next time. I like to deploy one inside my tent(s) with my smart pots, bags of soil, bottles of nutes, fan etc two days before I start seeds or receive clones. I also deploy #2 outside the tent (in my basement) where my passive/active intake is...it is also where our wood stove and firewood stacks so the extra bug bomb doesn't hurt anything there...

The N deficiency doesn't seem like an issue based on photos but you are there and see things more clearly than we can via a photograph...I've run into tip burn in hot soil mixes and just give them 1/4 feeding once a week and use distilled water every other feeding. The light nutrients help keep the plant from developing any other issues and I use organic composted soils so the plants can take some time adjusting...usually takes about 2 weeks and then feed like normal again...

As far as the FFOF breaking down, or any other organic soil mix, I like to mix my soul, guano and castings a couple days (usually a week prior) before I transplant into the final pots. I water the mix with rhizotonic and let it sit under the lights with the clones or seedlings in their 4" pots on top...this allows any extra runoff water to leach into your final destination pots and allows the soil to wake up and the microbes to start their work.

Just an idea that seems to work for me...good luck, and I will be sitting in my chair, smoking hash and watching your progress!

Thanks for stopping by my grow, I'll complain about clone's because I have successfully raised seed grows and I love their vigorous grow cycles. Bugs suck, but most everyone is fighting mites, I just keep room clean and plants smaller. I'll flip at 18" and harvest at 4 feet. I have used bombs but now I'm using other non pesticides options. It's working for me now but I keep an eye open for them daily.

I've got some interest in the SLH...I am growing 3 from seed right now and ended up with 2 distinct phenotypes. One is tall, branchy and has thinner leaflets and the other is short, tight internodes and a darker emerald green vs the lighter neon of the tall sativa pheno. I was wondering what your clones are leaning towards? Do they look and grow like sativas or are they expressing more of the lemon skunk pheno?

I've never ran SLH before and am hoping to get info regarding the different phenos that it expresses. I a hoping to pull some clones from each and decide on a mother after I've flowered these seed plants...thanks for your time!

Mine is darker emerald green shortest of all four and bushy. Cinex is a beast and sours are doing great. I'm feeding today and will post pix in a bit.

Cheers

So here we go again. Rough day today, Holiday on Monday kept my bill pay from paying my CC's and no AN ferts for the ladys. I had to use Grow Big and Big Bloom and it seems my tap PH has moved some. I'm looking at nearly 8 for tap PH. Using My FF dropped it to 6.8 since I'm not using open sesme or Tiger Bloom or Ect where as my PH was in the 5.8 range. Neverthelss, I found that my temp probe has an outside and inside setting. I was usng the inside by default but my probe was were I needed temp infomation. So, I was heat stressing my SLH a bit at near 80F when I thought it was closer to 75F.

Here are some shots before I fed.

Oh, sorry, Just some GSC from my last grow.

Since I was running hot, I dropped one 24w 5000K bulb. But I added one more bloom bulb so my T5 is not 4 2900K and 4 6500, 192 watts, now I have 3, 65w 6500K at 195 watts. Here is a pix now that EC is up to 2 from .9 in the soil. Girls looking good and heat is better, 400 watts seems to be to much with out venting. I'm down to 387 true watts and my hot spot is at 75F.

Fox Farms does make a quality product and I have had gread success using it on two grows. I have just seen what AN grand master line does and it is un real. No, you do not understand what I'm saying. My last two grows looked great, I was happy, look at the top of this thread. Well, correcly using the AN full line will make your grow yield 2 to 3 X with same light. I'm now going into the Dark Devil auto strain and using this system I hope to get close to 300g plant.

Cheers,

Millertm

SLH was heat stressed, once I added Grow Big my ec went from
.9 to almost 2. Plants now have large root base. My Cinex is beastly. I'll top in the am an get my AN on friday. But for now all looking well.

Cheers.

Ok, I just ordered some seeds from one of the 420 sponsored seed bank (Gorilla). I got 5 Dark Devil and 5 narco purp autos. I got three free seeds as well. I can not wait.

Cheers.

Millertm

I just got a call from Gorilla seed bank. Their out of DD for now and upgraded my order to 10 Narc purple and some other freebies. I'll post those grow as well RTK. Now I can take my time with my tent setup since there is no rush on moving my girls out of the closet. I'll get the tent up and running before the seeds get here and once I pop them I move the ladies out of the CFL room.

Cheers,

Millertm

I just check my order and here is what their sending

Advanced Female Seeds - Automatic AK Female (10 Seeds)
Cream of the Crop - Narco Purps Auto (5 Seeds )
Feminised Seeds - Super Cheese Feminized (1 seed)
Advanced Female Seeds - Honeysuckle (1 Seed)
Advanced Female Seeds - Ice Breaker (1 Seed)

Now I'm stoked, I have no experience with the last two nor have I heard of them but that will change now.

Cheers.

Thanks, Gorilla seed bank.

Millertm

I love freebies. You always get something you wouldn't normally order, from a breeder you wouldn't normally even consider. It forces you to expand your horizons.

Update time,

I topped the Beast known as Cinex.

I cut off a bit to get it's size under control. I also added a drop of wood glue to the wound to seal it. I tore some bark off an earlier grow and this glue dried clear and worked like a charm.

When I got her

I planed to top all three but I will wait to see what happens with this girl.

Here are a few shots from yesterday. SLH is still having issues, it was showing N diff, but now show N tox, I fed her the same 5 tsp in 3 gal not 6 as per week 1 feeding sched with good amounts of Big Bloom (if you do not know FF, its not a bloom fert, its a compost tea, its just called Big Bloom). No N tox on any other plants and their growing like crazy. I've had these girls 19 days now and I'm taking my time. I have Auto's on the way and I'm not rushed for product since my last harvest.

SLH

When I got her

Sour one and two

19 days ago

Well if Cinex goes well I'll top the Sours in a few days. SLH has to grow more for me to think about topping.

Cheers,

Millertm

Eh, those are not Sour one and two, I get it later.

Cheers.

Millertm

Back
Top Bottom