Millertm's - Sour Diesel x 2 - Super Lemon Haze - Cinex/NW Coffee

That Cinex is going to get big I think.

Plants are looking good, but I see what you mean about the SLH. She seems a little unhappy.

When you buy clones, do they give you like an info sheet about each plant? What they were fed, when and if there were any issues and what they did to correct it?

That Cinex is going to get big I think.

Plants are looking good, but I see what you mean about the SLH. She seems a little unhappy.

When you buy clones, do they give you like an info sheet about each plant? What they were fed, when and if there were any issues and what they did to correct it?

Not really, you do not get any info but a batch number that means nothing. But again, now that its legal its still a bit un regulated,

Cheers

Quick update before I'm off to work.

Yep, I topped the sours too. Well one more top and off to the flower tent.

Cheers,

Millertm

Hope ya don't mind me tagging along lol. Your girls look really good.
Always welcome. I'm fighting my SLH but both sour's and Cinex are killing it. I'm to lazy to get my tent ready and I'm keeping the 411 watt closet going for a but longer then I'd hoped.

Cheers

It's up. I'm going from cooltube to bare bulb, moving the ballast out of the tent and need to bleach it from last harvest. I have beans in the mail now and they are autos so my closet needs to be ready when I get them. My new goal is harvest 4 autos every month. 8.5 weeks from seed to dry. Start 4 every month. My non auto can grow bigger in veg longer and flower 8 to 9 weeks. Well, that's my plan anyway.

Cheers.

Millertm

That sounds like a good plan should keep you supplied decently lol
I know, I'm killing my last harvest fast. I need to take a break. I'm killing zips in one to two days for last 3 weeks. I have killed about half my harvest since the first.

Cheers

Update Time,

First off Here is a shot of some of my last T5HO Harvest frown from seed and born and raised only under T5's and CFL's.

I have been burning through my last 2 grows like Mr Snoop Dogg on a Saturday night. I'll need a break at some point. Moreover, I lost another zip to mold, but I'm not to concerned about it I'll just not rush my drying.

My SLH is perking up and has dropped soil ec some. I guess the PH lockout is over, it tool since Tuesday till now for the soil to adjust its PH low enough to unlock Mg and Ca, Fe, Ect. Now, I just do not water unless its PH'ed to 6.

SLH will be topped few days after watering.

Branches are off the soil and Mg stripping is fading.

Cinex is still a wild plant I think its in shock from the snip it has not changed much but joints are swelling on all branches.

Both Sours are doing great and have not slowed down much at all.

Well, I'm not happy about the mold but life goes on. On another note, That T5 Grown weed works great, I'm having great difficulty typing at this time.

Cheers,

Millertm

Morning, Major update today before the game's. I'm having issues with space in my closet. My last flowering run in the closet was in 6"X 6" sq pots and my plants were untopped and flipped at 3 weeks from seed to show sex. My tent was full and I thought what the heck. I was just showing off my T5 bud above. Here is a time line on that grow.

Tall skinny plants. These seeds broke ground 10/1 and were harvested 1/3.

Nice blast from the past. For those of you who wonder how the shape of the pot is passed on to your plant look how my new grow has overgrown the closet in 2 weeks, well I got them on the 2nd but they were locked out for almost a week.

Much bushier plants due to the shape of the pots. Moreover, my T5 8 bulb setup has the ability to mix up the light spec due to the bulb choice.

I have tried every other red blue then two red and 6 blue, now I'm at 4 X 2900K and 4 X 6500K at 24 watts each, 800 watt ic equ. 3 X 65 watt 6500K CFL's at 250 watt eq ic and 1 x 24 watt 5000K CFL at another 100 watt ic eq. Hmm, that is 1650 watt ic eq in my closet at the cost of 411 pulled watts from the wall. Nevertheless, my girls are out growing it very fast.

Here are a few closeups of the lady's.

SLH has turned the corner so well she got topped.

The other lady's were chopped down lower but that might have been in error, I'm only seeing one leaf out of the three top's. You will notice that the zebra stripping is fading and leaf color is normalizing, I'm still seeing to much tufting but leaf wrinkles are gone.

Lower branches are now off the soil and reaching for the light. Good sign.

Sour's are growing fast but their leaf tufting is still there but not as bad as on the SLH however, leaf wrinkles are still preset and abundant. After their topping their joints are swelling and they are going very bushy which is what I was hoping would happen.

Now the Cinex is showing her ruderalis, rangy and all over the place. Topping her gave me a plain stump.

Well thank you for spending your time in my garden.

Cheers,

Millertm

Your plants are looking good bud. The SLH has definitely recovered nicely. I'm curious to see how she performs.

The Tent is alive. I have cleaned and moved and removed about 3.5 Amps from my tent. I pulled the big 590 CFM fan for the 440 CFM and instead of using the cooltube I went bare bulb.

This time I also pulled the ballast out of the tent. When you are running 1000 watts, it get very hot and when it sits up in the top of your tent it adds heat and run's very hot.

Moreover, I have decided to just use the FF Nutes this run. I'll just use the 3 Lq's and 3 salts. I have had great success using them. I was going to add the Bushmaster line too but I did not get it in time and I'm not going to veg my pants another twol weeks so I can start new line of food. I will add Bushmaster's line with the other 6 on my seed run. I do not know what I was thinking popping 4 auto's every 4 weeks and running linger flowers in the tent at the same time. There is no way I'm getting 4 more plants in my 4X4.

Well here are the lady's.

SLH

Sour's

Cinex,

I'm Veg'ing 24/0, so, I'm using a 400 watt MH with at CR of 70. Its a conversion bulb so it has more yellow and red then the standard non pulse MH but it will work nicly at 16" with 38,000 Luman. I guess I will need to use 3 gal pots if i want to run 8 plants. Or I could break out the closet again. Hmmm, Not sure what I'll do but I will figure it out.

Cheers,

Millertm

Those sours look great and its a great strain to smoke as well. It's a pity you can't verify the genetics though. Would be interesting to see.

Back
Top Bottom