Mills pays the bills!

Lungbutterorbs

So i went in to buy some nutes at my local shop and the guy sold me on mills said u buy these 3 bottles ill throw in these 2 no charge.(of course being the A and B, and even though were bigger jugs still are much cheaper than the rest.)

I got the basic feeding schedule off the website and he had explained to me a schedule in which he uses and combines a sweetener and carbon with terpinator? Something like that.

Was wondering if anyone had any reviews or could shed some light on any problems they've had with mills or any tweaks to the basic schedule which i might be interested in trying or researching.

I ran Mills before and had good results the only thing is the price but it last twice as long and basically only need 3 bottles is what I liked about it I switched to advanced nutrients but they got so many bottles it's a nitemare to keep up with I did a combo I ran the an base pH perfect with the Mills start c4 and pk at the different times and kicked ass
With the an base I didn't have to use no pH down (I'm lazy) that is what I'm going back to this next run and gonna ad some sugaree to for sweetener and been wanting to try terpenator but haven't yet but everybody that uses it says good things about
Hope that helps can't believe no replies this long

Back
Top Bottom