Mimosa flowering under 18/6

pointer80

Hello all, I have one of my plants inside my tent that is starting to flower under 18/6 light cycle. This is the only plant out of 12 plants. They are going outside in about another 4 weeks. Any ideas what I should do? I have know idea what happened to make it happen. Thanks all

Has it been on 18/6 for all 5 weeks? Photoperiods must be triggered to flower by reducing the light hours. Can you shoot a few daylight or non blurple pics - one whole plant pic and one of just the very top?
Yes it has been under same light schedule since it sprouted. I will try to get pictures tomorrow

I thought this might be about a Mimosa Tenuiflora/ Jurema.
Which just made think which tropical vines and plants can I grow my tent.

How is it starting to flower? Is it really forming buds? or just showing sex at an early stage?
It seems like it’s developing flowers pretty good

Ok here’s a couple pictures of the flowering mimosa. Best I can do because I just had rotator cuff surgery Monday so not on my feet yet

BAECD3EB-9753-4509-B55A-4C10E1E47E88.jpeg

342BD54F-9085-4E2C-ADC4-0A96977600AD.jpeg

I mean, I've definitely heard of people having photos start to flower all of a sudden on a whim, but usually I think that's like clone mothers who have been alive for a long time and then decide they've had enough!

I suppose if they are breeding other autos though, then they must be playing with ruderalis somewhere in their operation, maybe it's possible some feminized ruderalis pollen made its way to pollinate a parent of your seeds??

Pretty weird though! Haha but could be a fun early bonus!

company that sold you the seed is probably not the breeder, or don't have quality control when packaging.
might also have been an auto in the background used by the breeder, and the gene got expressed.

Aw crap that’s a fun surgery, sorry about that. Yep its hard to deny that one....we’ve seen this before it’s called a photoflowerautoperiod, :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: it’s confused and hormonal but should be just fine in the end... the cool thing is you can flower her out at 18 while you train the others provided you have space and can let her run for 6 to 10 more weeks, shes only a week or so into flower I would imagine

That’s the thing, the company doesn’t even carry auto mimosa seeds?
You don't even know for sure that it is Mimosa at this point, right? Since it isn't doing what it should. Mixups happen, people are human. And also since you mentioned it, there are tips and techniques for getting seeds to pop all around these forums, sometimes it isn't just bad seeds - I think the issue is the older the seed gets the more difficult it becomes for it to break out of the shell.

You don't even know for sure that it is Mimosa at this point, right? Since it isn't doing what it should. Mixups happen, people are human. And also since you mentioned it, there are tips and techniques for getting seeds to pop all around these forums, sometimes it isn't just bad seeds - I think the issue is the older the seed gets the more difficult it becomes for it to break out of the shell.
The mimosa was the only ones out of around 28 that didn’t germinate

Well something funny got mixed in
Looks good tho... looks like a sativa dom AUTO to me an its looking pretty good.

Just put her outside with the others. She gonna be finished WAY earlier than the rest so you got puffage. What's not to like about that.

The breeder on the other hand, smh..... I know the feeling when I drop a seed. Ah damit where did it go? Like that. lol

Thats how I get Mystery Girl... my new strain!

Back
Top Bottom