Ming's Perpetual Auto Grow

Auto BB
497889689_161004public.jpeg

I love it! Look at all that pistil action. So pretty!

:goodjob:

So many hard decisions on what new seeds to get. I've been trying to decide between Mephisto Genetics, and Fast Buds. Especially with all the amazing grows growing on. I think I have decided to give Mephisto 24 carrat a try. I also have been craving to try the gorilla glue, so I will also get that to put in rotation. Hopefully I can get them situated by the time the BB to finish.
:tokin:

Some nice work, very healthy plants. I dont have much rep power but you deserve some you're not a noob have a few bars.

Grow well
Thanks for the kind words Habitual. I was really second guessing growing again because of all the issues with the first one. Now I got the hang of reading the plants and also figuring out how to use the nutrients and coco.

Update: week 6 is coming to a close and the start of week 7.
The Auto bb now stands 15 inches tall and is starting to smell really nice. She is starting to get frosty as each day passes.
The Nl light I thought already showed me her sex but I was mistaken. She is just starting to show her sex. She is such a bushy mess. I have been tying down branches and also pony tailing her. She is going to be a real challenge at keeping her on the small side.

I'm hoping I can have some nice meds in time for thanksgiving. I could not come to a decision of what beans to get, so I had my wife pick them out. She picked the fast buds Girl Scout cookies, and mephisto 24 c.I seem to always have her pick them, no complaints so far. She picks by if she likes their name lol. Has anyone ordered from bin a seeds? I'm having a hard time finding a seed bank that has both Fast Buds and Mephisto Genetics.
Happy Growing:smoking:

IMG_107942.JPG
IMG_108043.JPG
IMG_108246.JPG
IMG_108338.JPG
IMG_108448.JPG
IMG_108529.JPG
IMG_108644.JPG

So many hard decisions on what new seeds to get. I've been trying to decide between Mephisto Genetics, and Fast Buds. Especially with all the amazing grows growing on. I think I have decided to give Mephisto 24 carrat a try. I also have been craving to try the gorilla glue, so I will also get that to put in rotation. Hopefully I can get them situated by the time the BB to finish.
:tokin:
I just got some fast buds gorilla glue auto seeds. When I'm done with my grow I have going now I'll start them. I have friends that have had great success with them

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Auto BB @43 days
Figured out how to get pics to show up correct.
She is starting get frosty, even the stems are starting to get frost on them. How does she seem to be progressing?
I have a goal that I'm trying to get at least 1 to 2 zips per plant in my small dresser. I kept her some what small, the tallest part is at 15 inches. I'm thinking that I might possibly be able to hit 2 from her comparing to last grow. Do you guys have any input. I now know that I can let them get a little taller before tying the down.
Happy growing
:Rasta:
IMG_112347.JPG
IMG_112245.JPG
IMG_112041.JPG
IMG_110147.JPG
498405416_774967public.jpeg

NL @29 days.
She is being fed 2-3 times a day at half a Liter per feeding.
6 ml grow per gallon
3.5 ml silica per gallon
I have been slowly increasing her feed after each gallon. She seem so be responding fairly decent with daily growth. I have tied down most branching and will let them grow vertically for a while and then tie more. When would be a good time to defoliate her ? Think that's all for now.

IMG_115536.JPG
IMG_115437.JPG
IMG_115234.JPG
498492893_446632public.jpeg
498492852_114036public.jpeg

I'd say she's old enough. I suggest only removing leaves as necessary to open up secondary bud sites. If you can't tuck the leaf, then pull it.

Looks good!

Edit: Actually, hold up. I just realized this is an auto. I'm not 100% sure if even light defoliating is recommended with them. Anyone?

Thanks Fuzz, I might wait a week or so and see how she progresses and go for there. I might try to let her grow to maybe 20 inches maybe 2 ft. Hopefully I can keep up whatever it is that I'm doing lol.
:thanks:

I've done auto and defoliated the crap out of it successfully from start to end. I just plucked any leaves that looked mature - and all at once. Then I'd water, shut off the light for 24 hours and she'd spring back into flourish within a day or two. :)

Back
Top Bottom