Mini Fridge Stealth Grow - Bag Seed

Hey guys thanks for the feedback.snidraised I plan on planting two or three next go around because they are NL autos also I haven't really found a good beginner guide to scroging any tips? I'm also my 90% sure she has a calcium deficiency where could I pick up some nutes I'm in southern Indiana.

image36899.jpg
day 32 no pre flowers :(

No clue about local Indiana shops, but you can get anything online. And I'm no scrogger... Yet. Autos don't get too big so I've not used one yet. Good luck finding some local nutes, you could always go organic, I'm sure there's a calcium supplement. Here's an except.

Solution to fixing a Calcium deficiency
To fix a calcium deficiency you can treat by foliar feeding with one teaspoon of dolomite lime or Garden lime per quart of water, Or Any Chemical/Organic nutrients that have Calcium in them will fix a Calcium deficiency. (Only mixing at ½ strength when using chemical nutrients or it will cause nutrient burn!)
Or you can take crushed up dolomite lime or garden lime in a gallon of water and water it in the soil. 1 to 2 teaspoons per gallon of water, which will be slow acting. Garden Gypsum, which is medium absorption. Limestone, which is medium absorption, Rock Phosphate and Animal wastes which are both medium/slow absorption. Note: Caution when using gypsum to an already acid soil (pH that is less than 5.5) can have a very bad effect on different types of plants by effecting the absorption of soil aluminum, which is poison to plant roots.
Hope that helps at all...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

so i have her in my half bathroom on a strict 12/12 schedual and i put my 2 northern lights autoflowers in the grow box how can i get max yeild i can at this stage. i would really like to get as close to 2oz as possibile off izabella is that realistic? i smoke about a gram a day sometimes more and im stilll getting an idea of how much to grow

so i have her in my half bathroom on a strict 12/12 schedual and i put my 2 northern lights autoflowers in the grow box how can i get max yeild i can at this stage. i would really like to get as close to 2oz as possibile off izabella is that realistic? i smoke about a gram a day sometimes more and im stilll getting an idea of how much to grow

I think some LST would maximize your space, i would choose a method and try it out next grow! Im no expert however as i'm in the middle of my first grow. My space is a small closet, i am going to try FIMing to increase yeld. Nice lookin plant though man! :goodjob: have you used any nutes? did you end up supplementing calcium?

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom