Mini split control

Zergling

Walked into my room during dark period and it was a freezer.
I'm running a 24000 btu friedrich and the temperature sensor must be off by a mile.
I set it at 78 and the unit reads the room temp at 90 degrees but the actual temp is 66 so it keeps running non-stop. My outdoor temp is mid 90s this whole week so it was a shock when I walked into the room.
I haven't noticed the problem until today because i rarely go inside the room when the lights are off.
Its the Breeze series of mini splits. does anyone have experience with this or something similar?

I have 2 hygrometers with high/lo temps. I maintain 55% humidity with a 70 pint dehumidifier along with the a/c. Its just the a/c runs non stop because it thinks its 90 degrees when its 66 inside the room. I have a slight inclination that the temperature sensor is on the remote that I leave outside the room. But what kind of idiot would put it there. ill investigate more when lights turn on in a few hours.

I have 2 hygrometers with high/lo temps. I maintain 55% humidity with a 70 pint dehumidifier along with the a/c. Its just the a/c runs non stop because it thinks its 90 degrees when its 66 inside the room. I have a slight inclination that the temperature sensor is on the remote that I leave outside the room. But what kind of idiot would put it there. ill investigate more when lights turn on in a few hours.

The temp sensor is in the handler I would think.

Was it installed professional or diy?

I assumed the temperature sensor would be in the handler as well. But why would they put vents in a remote control? I've left the remote inside the room and finally noticed the a/c shut off after a while. Not sure if that fixed anything since its still colder than set temp inside the room. I installed it myself, its a plug and play unit with precharged quick disconnect lines. There is no mention of a calibration setting in the manual. I have several issues with the grow that ill start in another thread, ill keep an eye on the a/c hopefully it was just the remote.

The temp sensor is in the handler I would think.

Was it installed professional or diy?

Back
Top Bottom