Miracle Grow: True?

Get a soil tester and know for sure.

when can i start to feed my plant with miracle grow? i want to start feeding it right away its about 8 inches tall
Also does anyone know how many tablespoons of miracle grow to 1 gallon of water im supposed to use because i lost the box...any help would be great

i have been convinced from many grows that i have seen and many expert growers that miracle grow is a few steps short of a miracle for growing...so i know that it works.........WHEN CAN I BEGIN FEEDING MY PLANTS NUTES, ALSO WHEN CAN I BEGIN TOPPING MY PLANTS ASWELL AS, DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MANY TABLESPOONS IS RECOMENDED FOR A 1 GALLON JAR OF WATER???? ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT :bongrip:

dont use it because it will kill your plant use organic soil or some type of good soil would be your best bet.
It WILL NOT kill your plants. The tomato/veggie kind of Miracle Grow is best, but they'll all work well with MJ. Some say it's bad for MJ, but that stems mostly from the "Organics" crowd...of which I must admit I'm heavily on the "organic gardening" side of things. I NEVER use chemical ferts. But back in the 80's Miracle Grow is all I used...with huge results, so I know for a fact it works just fine.

They have organic Alaska Grow 5-1-1 at wal-mart and Lowes. I try to stay organic as possible.
Here's a first for me...I used the "Alaska" fish fert and actually burned my plants last year. Didn't think I could do it, so I pushed the levels up...way too high obviously. Otherwise I love this stuff!!! Just know that even tho it's organic, you can still over-do it.

latin i use mg on all my plants, check out my last years journal, to 1 gallon of water i use half of the tblsp of mg, thats the big side of the scooper that comes in the box, make sure you stir it up. the mg soil says it feeds plats up to 3 months or so, i would start feeding them small doses now.a lot of people dont like mg on weed because its cemi, but you cant argue with results.

Back
Top Bottom