Miracle Grow

50cal

i have been using fox farm soil since i have been growing but i am tired of spending almost 20 for the soil. i have seen that miracle grow sells for about 7 a bag. does anyone know if this would be a good soil to use
any helpful suggestion welcome

i get mine from a local nursery that makes their own soil. it is mixed for growing landscape ornamentals, herbs & vegtables. maybe there is a nursery close by you that mixes soil. GL

thanks i never thought of that. im goin to look into it
how much do they charge u like a estimate

blue mystk said:
why say no to mg

MG really isn't suited for MJ, yes it can be used but it isn't ideal. Moister control isn't great because cannabis roots like oxygen and the slow release formula usually tends to burn.

Go read up on DocBuds high brix grow or icemudd and vapedoggs. The soils makes the most difference, take care of your soil and it takes care of your plants

i use MG garden soil it has less time release nutes than the MG potting soil .DO NOT FEED for the 1st 3 or 4 weeks ,and then use 1/2 stringth . from what i read there are better soils but this shit is cheap ,not much to choose from around here

Quick question since we are already talking about soil nd ferts..
I been lurking around this site for sum time. Decided to get growing wit the help from all u fellow growers.So I'm planning on starting my
first nd hopefully successful indoor grow ... I was wanting to buy sum pro mix soil .. Now will I need any other type of fertilizer for it or will that be fine for the moment..?

I would recommend staying away from MG. Your best bet is to go with a high quality top soil with no added nutrients / "moisture control" like MG. Then add your own perlite and additives and you'll be good to go.

Back
Top Bottom