Miracle?

golden

this is is my first grow---i am blessed they are growing so well they look like there on steroids---I have a 540 watt led from Growace--it is working so well and i do use a bunch of nutrients---I spent 1500 hundred on the light and tent complete grow package---I smoke weed like cigarettes--im stoned all day everyday i do have medical needs---i was helplessly hooked on opioid's oxy everything--car accident COMA 33 days 1 year in a wheel chair if u see me today u would never know -----I have titanium screws and rods in my leg I use to limp now i walk better just as good as before---the weed is awesome--it brings u closer to god especially on the first smoke and I also had some nerve damage in my leg WEED now its gone it use to feel like being stung by bumblebees over and over before weed - Gabapenton I was taking so many pills i could taste them it in my mouth then weed it went away like it was never there.

Frank

Nice to see you posting on 420mag. If you ever got any ? just post away and I will do my best to help. I wish you the best..

Great testimony to be sure! Really glad MMJ has turned your life around! Welcome to :420:! For you'e safety/security, forum guidelines, you should never post your email addy.

Best regards,

Motoco

You guys are great the weed people are the best------ we want the world and we want it NOW------ Jim Morrison --fucken dead-------------------- Led Zeppelin is the best

the new trick ----i take testosterone IM I filed the needle with SUPER THRIVE& WATER------ 1 drop in the top ( YOU MUST TOP BEFORE) it made the plants start flowering with no light change tell me thats not cool

I have a good story---- I only smoked weed when I was younger--after my accident my leg a bunch of broken bones etc.I had nerve damage my leg would feel like being stung by bees over and over---I ate a pot cookie ---my toes were on fire---the weed works like it never happened---dude u guys know there is something going on what i have an idea---this whole GOD thing I think its real if you have a puff and want to know where u MAY have come from----the weed helps----its GODS gift to us------------------------------------------------------the Devil is oxycodone any pain OXY anything we will be suing these pharmaceutical company bullshit for destroying peoples lives---------------------the weed kills the pain ---------- my leg was destroyed I walk like it never happened THATS WEED

golden, :welcome: to :420:. We are glad that you are here. We have fun growing our own. This is a place where friends help each other out. I think that you will find some very interesting items in New Member Start Links. And if you have any questions then Frequently Asked Questions is a great place to look for answers or to ask questions. Starting a grow journal is a good thing to do to get help on your grows or to show some of the methods that you practice. We want to share the truth about the benefits of cannabis and hemp with the world. Have fun and stay green my friend. :peace: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom