mises890 - Introduction - teach me something

mises890

Hi 420magazine community!

This is mises890. . I recently joined 420magazine after I began to read up on another user's grow journal (SteveHman). I was impressed with the quality of the forum, the controls over the forum, the grow journals, and its friendly member community. I plan to start growing my own cannabis in a few months or so. I'll most definitely start a grow journal when I get it going. I'm relatively new to smoking itself, but I've put in a decent amount of time reading and learning about cannabis, the cannabis culture, and growing, among other things. Because I feel like I still have a lot to learn, tell me something about cannabis, cannabis culture, growing, smoking, glassware, etc. that you've learned. Tell me as much or as little as you feel like sharing. All information is welcomed.

Have a good one!
-mises890.

Thank you very much! Education on medical marijuana seems to be so scarce. I hope that I can do my part to spread awareness about medical marijuana so that things like that do not happen. I am doing my best to educate myself by using this forum as much as I can so that I can be more effective teaching what I know. Learning about mmj, cannabis culture, and growing is extremely addictive. I've never really spent as much time researching, reading, and learning about something before.

Re: mises890.-Introduction-teach me something

Hello,
Im new to the community also. It does seem that most of the things people know about marijuana are false. In my state we don't have medicinal marijuana, but im pretty sure if it goes before our state puts it up it'll go through. I know so many people who are on constant pain medication and all of them would much rather be able to get a prescription for marijuana then for the pills they're on. I personally don't see where the government finds it ok to pump people full of synthetic heroin and coke, but won't give a prescription for pot. I'd much rather be on the road with someone who has smoked a joint then someone who has taken a few to many pills...

It is a shame that so many people are misinformed or wholly uneducated about the subject. It is quite frustrating to see that others are O.K. forming opinions, prejudices, and biases against cannabis, its effects, and its users, especially when they do not support further research to substantiate their claims that may have limited to no empirical evidence.

Thanks, Wingman420! I will definitely do so! I've actually read a few of your posts/threads already! See you around!

mises890

Thanks, Wingman420! I will definitely do so! I've actually read a few of your posts/threads already! See you around!

mises890

Thanks misses890, I appreciate your kind words and please know we are always here if you have any questions or need help!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom