Missing Seeds

Here we are. I'll try it here. I have an order for seed from True North. Today I got an envelope with a Canuk catalog in it. I checked all the places seeds could be and there's no seeds. Also it doesn't look opened in any way like customs frigged with it. My question to you is, Has anyone gotten an order from True North in multi shipments? I'm waiting for only 4 plus 1 free seeds.

Doesn't sound feasible to ship multiple packages to every customer. I would be contacting them and asking them about it.

I have found them reliable over the years but slow. I'm in CA. The seed pkg is easily discoverable.
Thanks OG. I shot them a note 2 days ago. No reply yet. I think I bought well twice before with them too so I'm glad I had beans to sow while this gets sorted. What was I thinking expecting an on time order made the week Canada goes legal. Half off sale as well.

I called True North today. They were very nice and found them in chicago likely confiskated. I was assured a new shipment is on the way! Thanks for your thoughts everybody. As usual with a little struggle things are going to be all right.

“Da Beans”

Well glad you are getting that sorted

Back
Top Bottom