...missing the ganja

Dread Brown

after over 30 years of employment for the state of Missouri...two years ago the gov. decided all state employees will be randomly drug tested... i am missing the herb like crazy.. i walk into my local supermarket and i smell it on the clothes of the man in front of me in the check out line or on a nice summer day i smell reefer smoke from a passing car... 3 more years and i can retire with full benefits at age 55.. so until then i will just lust for the herb silently..

Welcome to the site!! Sorry to hear of the current situation. Random tests are a fookin joke. All they prove is nothing.

Welcome. I must say it again: Fuck Piss Tests.

I would think you'd figure something out in three years [Quick Fix]. But, at least you get to bail at 55. I'm 60 and they want to keep me in the traces for another 5 years. Oh well, I'll figure that out too.

not fun at all, what kind of tests do they give you, I mean do they watch you piss in the cup or do you go in a room by yourself, you could always keep some artificial urine handy...of course its not worth losing your job over, just a thought!

better safe than sorry i guess, but i hate them too.
ya, they prove nothing.

I agree with everyone here, a drug test proves nothing. You should be judged on how well you are at your job.

Another innocent POW, I can't even fathom the frustration and anguish you'd endured thus far. Keep strong and maintain, brother.

Why not start stocking up on some killer beans and planning out your grow chamber?

I've had to do piss tests for employment, it sucks. The only way to get around it that I can figure out is to have some clean piss in a small container taped to the inside of your thigh. Make sure you can actually take a piss cause they want to see the piss in the toilet as well.

Back
Top Bottom