Missouri growing?

Ronnie

anyone have an idea what the penalty is for growing a few plants for personal use is in missouri? 1st time conviction?

Missouri - NORML

Sale or Cultivation
5 g or less felony 7 years $5,000
5 g to 30 kg felony 5 - 15 years $5,000 - $20,000
30 to 100 kg felony 10 years - life $5,000 - $20,000
100 kg or more felony 10 years - life* $5,000 - $20,000
Sale to a minor felony 5 - 15 years additional $5,000 - $20,000
Sale within 2,000 feet of school or 1,000 feet of public housing felony 10 years - life $5,000 - $20,000
*No probation or parole.

Sale or manufacture of 5 grams or less of marijuana is a felony, punishable by up to seven years in prison and a fine of up to $5,000. Sale of greater than 5 grams carries a penalty of 5 - 15 years in prison. Sale of greater than 30 kilograms is punishable by 10 years - life in prison and sale of 100 kilograms or more is punishable by 10 years - life in prison with no probation or parole.

Things that make ya' go Hmmmmm:
Senate Bills 5 and 21 altered the state’s forfeiture laws. Most notably, they require that law enforcement report all seizures to the prosecuting attorney or the Attorney General, who must then make an annual report of the activity to the department of Public Safety and the State Auditor. In addition, no property may be transferred to a federal agency without judicial approval, and any agency making a seizure must file an annual audit with the state auditor’s office. Failure to comply, is punishable by a fine of up to $1,000.

Littl' corruption there ya' recon?

I've read that page like a hundred times, but I mean what the avg sentence is? what really gets handed down. anyone know?

you know what I'm saying though? according to that a person sells 2 joints and gets 7 yrs. we all know that wouldn't be the case. I mean has anyone heard of someone from missouri been caught and sentenced?

MO is no tolerance state, meaning if you have a couple of seeds you'll go to jail for the night anyway. But to answer your question your first time will probally get you a slap on the hand and some type of "Drug Court" sentence meaning you have to report once a week and pee. Like NA but run by the gov.

dude, at 1st I was seeing drug cat as like, drug dog. for someone to read "there is no drug cat" when you're high as I am right this minute, it sounds almost jim morrison like....
"the drug cat awoke before dawn..."

No problem , keeps me busy

Ahh, Mago might be more PC.
Hate to offend any Italian friends and

Know What I mean!?!

:cheesygrinsmiley:

man I'm really sorry, I glanced up and typed your name wrong. jeez, I should prolly slow down a bit this morning. haha
I would never use a racial slur. I'll stop talking now.:laughtwo::laughtwo:

in missouri there is no state control, inspections or guidelines for local jails. i have heard many first hand accounts of abuse of prisoners. they seem to particularly like using hot and cold torture methods. they give a prisoner no blanket and turn the air up til they have you freezing they they turn it off and sweat you to death, repeating the process. my brother was denied meds while in a local jail including his insulin for his diabetes. off course they beat his ass when he was originally busted. they went to the wrong house on a search warrent. its been a year and his bullshit is still in process.

i don't know about the cities but in rural missouri your fate is up for grabs. i really hate it here. my greatest wish is to somehow be able to move back to california and leave this backwards, ignorant place behind. i won't look back, not even once.

Back
Top Bottom