MisterPeabody

Finally got my stealth grow cab completed and it's time to grow. This grow began life in the comfort of a 1" Rockwell cube, PH'd for 48 hrs @ 5.0 respectively. The story begins..

1900.jpg

The girls are beginning to shift gears (girls, I hope). Here you can see the reservoir, and how shallow it is. This is a Deep Water Culture, the very simplest form of hydroponics. I've used it before with great results, just never in a cabinet like environment

2604.jpg

Week 2 and they are really picking up some momentum.

3534.jpg

Day eight of 12 and 12. One of my most prized girls has turned out a boy. Unfortunately, this beautiful plant is about to meet the Grim Reaper, as he simply has to go. We'll blame this on the women's lib movement in the 70's, as this grow we have no room for guys. Bummer, since that's my gender

4402.jpg

Green, green and more green! Good times are coming!:ganjamon:

5321.jpg

6280.jpg

There is very little room and I have realized I have too many plants in this area. Had I known this, I'd have started topping some time ago, but they are looking good

7237.jpg

Overall, and considering I have been battling heat issues in the reservoir, the roots are looking good

8202.jpg

9162.jpg

The cabinet is full now. I'm wishing I had a few more feet. Next grow, I'll hopefully get some shorter genetics and begin training much sooner in the grow

10134.jpg

11195.jpg

12162.jpg

Edit-Freeze over some water jugs and place on the outside of the res, someone else def said that should work if water temps are too high. I see you have a Deep Water Culture system how many gallons is the res? And what strain is this, bro?

hey looks great. what is your set up? size of box, and light.

The box is 18x36x72. It's divided into two sections. The box has been updated since these photos were taken. The light in the photos is a 250 watt MH. Sidelights were T-12's. :ganjamon:

Evolution Of A GrowCab-From The School of hard Knocks
Grow Cab Ventilation Redesign-All About Heat

Edit-Freeze over some water jugs and place on the outside of the res, someone else def said that should work if water temps are too high. I see you have a Deep Water Culture system how many gallons is the res? And what strain is this, bro?

This grow had two reservoirs. I started out with a shallow 4 gallon unit and ended with a 6 gallon unit. This strain was from bagseed. I have just began another grow with a major cabinet upgrade and 4 special strains. Tune in!:ganjamon:

Evolution Of A GrowCab-From The School of hard Knocks
Grow Cab Ventilation Redesign-All About Heat

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your

world!

Love and respect from all of us here at

420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom