MisterMister Perpetual Indoor Grow

Mistermister

Here we are mid summer, its my second season, just started in feb2015. First grow was totally successful and my attempts to get it perpetual has been mostly on schedule. I have a double closet grow/flower setup. About 3x3 each and 8 ft high, first grow i only managed to fit three 5gal ak47 in to flower, while my other two became moms for dozens of clones, ive gotten the hang of which clones to keep and which to toss, or at least i think i have, its always a learning process. Currently ive learned to flower clones at 9 inches or less otherwise they become like 5 foot plants and take up too much space, im getting better at it. 3gal seems best but ive tried to flower in smaller, im liking the 2 liter pepsi coke bottles. I just flushed my two gals getting them rdy for harvest next week, i moved in my 7th gal to flower today and hope to keep the 21 day rotation that im currently at. Not sure if ive rambled enough, i wanna show some pictures and my previous grow first. Stay tuned.

Ok so in july heres were i was last
image28294.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom