Misty & Amnesia Haze

Brussels420

Hi all! I have created this new thread to share some pics of my first grow with you. Any comments, suggestions, or whatever will be much appreciated :adore:

So here is a list of my installations:

* Room: 3m x 1.5m x 2.1m (underground).
* Light: 1 x 400w MH (vegetative period) and HPS (flowering period) + reflector.
* Air: 30cm fan + air extractor (+/- 144m^3/h).
* Wall: Mylar Diamond.
* Soil: Plagron grow mix (1/2) and light mix (1/2) + clay balls (2cm on the bottom and the top of each pot).
* Pots: 5 x 16L (Amnesia Haze) + 2 x 10L (Misty).
* Nutrients: Phase 1 & 2 for the vegetative period; Phase 3 from the beginning of the flowering period; and then Phase 4 along with Phase 3 from week 4 into flowering until the week before harvest. SuperVit (Hesi) from the beginning of the vegetative period until the week before harvest.
* Controller: Thermometer-hygrometer + pH-meter + microscope (for harvest).
* A lot of love and patience!

Seeds: 2 x Misty (feminized) from BuyDutchSeeds and 5 x Amnesia Haze (feminized) from HighSupplies.

5 weeks into flowering:
*Misty
IMG00240-20110607-1845.jpg

IMG00250-20110607-1848.jpg
IMG00247-20110607-1847.jpg

*Amnesia Haze
IMG00249-20110607-1848.jpg
IMG00243-20110607-1846.jpg
IMG00241-20110607-1845.jpg
IMG00251-20110607-1849.jpg
IMG00252-20110607-1849.jpg

Thanks man! I will post some other pics of these 7 frosty girls very soon.
Could someone tell me (approximately) how many grams of dried buds I can expect in the end?

Amnesia
This cannabis is quite resistant to pests and is known as a gigantic yielder. Some cannabis growers claim to harvest 1500 gr. of dried product per plant when grown outside! Indoor growing plants guarantee you 600-800 gr. per m2.

Misty cannabis seeds - marijuana seeds strain details
Loaded with crystals. Looks like White Widow but produces denser buds. Misty is a strong flavoured plant that remains short and bushy and is very resinous - with a family relationship of White Widow and Snow White, that's a standard. Misty yields a powerful relatively light smoke, great for sharing, extraordinary taste and it's easy to grow. A really nice stoney and uplifting feeling. It's enough to smoke a half spliff and you are in an "altered state". The high lasts for a long time - nice Sunday afternoon smoke. Rather sweet anisette/wildflower bouquet.

Strain detailed information:
Quantity: 10 seeds
Type: indica-sativa mix
Climate: indoor
Yield: 425 gr/m²
Height: 70 cm
Flowering period: 8 weeks
Harvest: september
Stoned or High: sativa high - cereberal buzz
THC level: 17-20%
Grow Difficulty: easy

Thanks for all these info man, although I already read this when I bought the seeds...
Concerning the Misty, it is effectively loaded with lots of crystals, and it smells really nice.
The Amnesia Haze is as usual one of my favorite, and it is already a bit beyond my expectations in terms of smell. The point is that I have some difficulties to believe that each of the 5 Amnesia plants will yield 600-800gr of dried buds per squared meter. It would be great, of course, but 600-800gr/plant is really huge!

Again, do not hesitate to post your comments/suggestions, I will post other pics very soon.

WOW!!!!!very sexy ladies you got there Brussels420 there are getting frostier and frostier beautiful pics have you started to flush yet its getting close :goodjob: :peacetwo:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom