Misty Green's Indoor Coco Lemon Potion & LSD Autoflower Grow Journal, 2019

Not in coco mate. We need very weak nutes and lots of them.
Coco/peri cannot be "over watered."
The problems you get in soil from "over watering" actually come from poor drainage leading to a lack of oxygen in the pot.
The lack of 02 is the problem in soil, not the water.
Coco/peri at 70/30 is fast draining so pulls lots of available 02 to the root zone with every gallon.

Coco is the exact opposite of soil in every way bud.
Roger that. I knew it was somewhat different in coco but thanks for the info that's very good to know.

Roger that. I knew it was somewhat different in coco but thanks for the info that's very good to know.
Not just different mate. If I treat coco like soil they'll die.
If you treat soil like coco they'll die even faster.
Gotta be careful bud. The right word in the wrong ear can lead to disaster pretty quickly.....
Especially when we're all half melted haha :)

Gotta be careful bud. The right word in the wrong ear can lead to disaster pretty quickly.....
Yeah that's what I meant by thanks for the info. I knew it was different but not that it's totally opposite. Very very good to know. Ha ha. Wouldn't want to dish out bad gen.

Yeah that's what I meant by thanks for the info. I knew it was different but not that it's totally opposite. Very very good to know. Ha ha. Wouldn't want to dish out bad gen.
Should see some of the tosh a chuck oot when am half dunted mate.
Can get a hundred notes a day easy n don't take my phone to work..
So dinnae reply to any of em till av had a good smoke and a tinny :)

*shruggs, to each their own. Ive grown in pure coco, and i watered every 3 days, i let dry out (not totally, but pretty close) as a test, ive never had a problem.

as far as the nutes, VERY NECESSARY TO GET A GRAMS SCALE, Misty, u said your mom had one, and its very important to use it.

Megacrop is very strong, and your PPMs should only be like 100PPM TOTAL at this stage, that includes the Calmag, u should be around 1gram right now..

Again, u dont feed a 315watts plant the same as a 1000w plant, it just cant use it.

I outlined a detailed feed regimen for you, not sure if u forgot, but its necessary you use it.

thats another reason i said to use cocoloco, TO EASY TO MESS UP, less watering, and i also said to mix in 2tsp per gallon media for cinnamon for pest control. With it being an auto, you would of probably only used 1-2 teaspoons TOTAl for the grow of megacrop right to harvest.

Not yelling, but Misty, i have it down to a science, and broke it down for you for the easiest, mistake free grow to get your mom meds asap.. also, i strongly advise you not to go the CMH route because of the heat, and the MarsTS1000 was perfect for your setup.

GET THE HERBSNOW dryer, then you can dry your buds, and use in less then 5 days, and wont run the risk of PM and mold. Trust me on this,

Not by any chance a Pink Grapefruit Auto from Short Stuff? I've just started one of those.

I'm so high I forgot to insert the quote
Haha everyone blazed and confused, I love this place, I'll be there in a bowl or two!

*shruggs, to each their own. Ive grown in pure coco, and i watered every 3 days, i let dry out (not totally, but pretty close) as a test, ive never had a problem.

as far as the nutes, VERY NECESSARY TO GET A GRAMS SCALE, Misty, u said your mom had one, and its very important to use it.

Megacrop is very strong, and your PPMs should only be like 100PPM TOTAL at this stage, that includes the Calmag, u should be around 1gram right now..

Again, u dont feed a 315watts plant the same as a 1000w plant, it just cant use it.

I outlined a detailed feed regimen for you, not sure if u forgot, but its necessary you use it.

thats another reason i said to use cocoloco, TO EASY TO MESS UP, less watering, and i also said to mix in 2tsp per gallon media for cinnamon for pest control. With it being an auto, you would of probably only used 1-2 teaspoons TOTAl for the grow of megacrop right to harvest.

Not yelling, but Misty, i have it down to a science, and broke it down for you for the easiest, mistake free grow to get your mom meds asap.. also, i strongly advise you not to go the CMH route because of the heat, and the MarsTS1000 was perfect for your setup.

GET THE HERBSNOW dryer, then you can dry your buds, and use in less then 5 days, and wont run the risk of PM and mold. Trust me on this,
If you feed coco the correct doses mate, then you can indeed get away with a wet/dry cycle.
I've done it myself successfully but not something I'd ever advise anyone to do.
It's bad practice, high risk of problems for noobs and the yields are shit by comparisson.
Not shouting or that bud, I realise it maybe sounds a but shouty lol.
Just my thoughts on the matter. :)

This was my first grow with an Autoflower at about the same age as yours I think. Something to compare to.

1768725-d1fc9b18a1567ecced3655934df484c4.jpg
Just as a guess. Day 23?
If it was growing full tilt, the 4th node be in by day 17 and that looks like she's topped and recovered so hmm... Aye day 23. Final guess lol.
I get that day 19-21 but got I've about 100w/sqf at that stage so I'll go for 23 days, asuming your not taking the piss with the lighting as I do.

Just as a guess. Day 23?
About 18 days. Tried finding a pic close to how old Misty's are now. She wasn't topped just LST'd the crap out of her. At this stage she was under a homemade blurple that was dishing out about 40W at the wall. Then upgraded to a HLG 65 QB.

@Barney86 is the go to guy for coco, I trust his word like scripture!

:lot-o-toke:
With most things hydro related I'd agree with you mate but not mega crop.
This is a 1 part feed that does veg and bloom. I'm only just wrapping my head round it. Goes against my logic so it's a bit of a grey area for me.
Few other dudes round here have mastered the stuff though.
@InTheShed and @Asesino85 are the guys for this stuff I believe.

ok guys i've been reading through all this stuff, good info.

let me see whether i have it straight now, please correct me if i'm wrong:

- water every day with a TINY amount of megacrop: 1g per gallon. up to now, i've been waiting to water until the top inch of coco is dry, but now i'm switching to daily watering.
- i've been feeding the Lemon 1L of water per day (about 1/4 gallon), the tiny LSD probably 1/4 of a liter, making sure to get about 10-15% runoff through the bottom.
- ph the water to 5.5 - 6.0, which i've been doing.
- runoff ph has been 5.5 - 6.0, i remembered to test that.
- about 1 teaspoon of calmag per gallon.
- 315w CMH light is about 18 inches from the top of the Lemon plant.

@Mayne yeah, tbh i regret not getting an LED x.x i'm fighting to keep the temp below 85 right now, and my old humidifier just shit out last night...even running on High, the humidity never gets about 50%. i think that humidity is ok. without the humidifier the humidity is about 38-45%, should be good for flowering i think.

tbh i looked at SO many LEDs, but i couldn't figure out which was a good one, or how much wattage they actually were. then someone else was saying "a 1500w LED will be as hot as a 315w CMH, so why not get the full-spectrum CMH and be done with it?"

the light thing was so confusing, and i didn't have 300-400 bucks for one of those nice quantum boards :3

i'm hoping when it cools down outside, i can leave the window open and that'll keep the room temp cool. idk, i'll have to see what's happening once autumn comes.

i'm also concerned right now that the CMH isn't covering both pots. the Lemon seems to be thriving, but the LSD is still tiny...i switched the pot locations for a few days (the LSD in the Lemon position), but that didn't seem to affect the LSD plant at all. it seems healthy but it just isn't growing very much at all.

i'm pretty sure i damaged the roots when i moved it to the big pot, and now it's gonna stay tiny and not produce anything.

i'm currently germinating a White Widow auto seed because it looks like the LSD plant is gonna get pulled. it just isn't thriving. i'm also germinating another Lemon seed because i have room for another pot in the tent, why not use the light energy and grow a 3rd plant while i'm doing all this? i might as well use the space i have if i'm running the light and fans anyway.

what do you guys do with the runoff water? i've been dumping it down the toilet >.> is there a better way?

also...1 gallon of plain tap water reads "150 ppm" with nothing added to it. not sure why that is...but is it throwing off my ppm when i add calmag and nutes?

thanks guys. pics this afternoon.

<3 misty

hey guys! updates for Week 3. i snapped some pics which i'm posting below, even though it's after 2 am and i should be in bed, but it's one of those insomnia nights so instead, i'm smoking some of my mom's Cronuts and playing 5 nights at freddy's and reading about wow classic instead of tossing and turning like a chump :bongrip:

was kind of a hard weekend...my mom ran out of bud saturday afternoon and her pain was really bad x.x idk why she doesn't tell me these things earlier...she says she doesn't want to bother me during the weekends...but i can't let her suffer, so i made a few calls and the only guy with any decent bud lives 3 hours away...

so saturday night i ended up driving 3 hours to pick up for her...love is love right? but it worked out ok, the guy hooked me up with some shrooms for my trouble, so i'm stoked about that, my mom and i haven't tripped together in a long time, so now we've got something to do next friday evening, lol. she got real zonked and slept like a rock, so i was happy about that.

- made the suggested changes. plants seem to be happy and thriving! even the LSD has perked up and seems to be growing a bit faster/stronger now. topped her, and there are two tiny little main colas growing there now.

- the Lemon plant seems to be growing strongly and wildly. i'm doing my best to keep her LST'd, but i'm being very careful about it. it's harder than it looks! thinking about not doing anymore LST until the branches get a little longer and stronger, i don't wanna risk snapping any.

- i'm germinating a White Widow auto and another Lemon CBD, i figure what the hell? i'm using the light and there's space in the tent, why not add a little? i think i've got the setup locked in, so might as well make the most of the space. seems like all these plants are going to stay small and bushy, so why not?

here are pics:

20190826_013233.jpg

the Lemon CBD, she seems very happy and growing fast <3

20190826_013237.jpg

the lil' LSD plant, she seems to be growing faster and happier now with daily watering and weak nutes.

20190826_013214.jpg

sisters <3

20190826_013225.jpg

the tent. temps are high, but that's probably because the humidifier is busted. just ordered a new one from amazon, so the humidity should be back to normal and the temps lower in a few days.

looking forward to your comments and suggestions guys :)

<3 misty

Not by any chance a Pink Grapefruit Auto from Short Stuff? I've just started one of those.

I'm so high I forgot to insert the quote

Hahaha. No, mine came from seedman. But its a grapefruit auto ;)

Back
Top Bottom