MitchConnor's Organic Auto Grow w/ Advanced LED

Re: MitchConnor's Organic Auto Grow w/ AdvancedLED & BPN

This is the bigger plant. I think I see hairs, but I also see little balls I'm pretty sure. Is it a hermie, male, or female?

2011-10-30_15-04-39_562.jpg

2011-10-30_15-04-17_344.jpg

I gave them nutes today-
5ml grow
5ml bloom
3ml micro
2ml kbud
3ml dark matter
1ml bio

Next feeding I will be adjusting the portions depending on if the plants are flowering. Using the regular schedule is hard with these autos.

Yo Mitch! Looks like a boy bro! Can you get a closer picture? Get ready to remove it from the room before you cut it. You have about 10 days give or take before pollen will drop so just make sure. But, from here it looks like a boy.

I got that sucker out of there now all I have is the small one. I'm going to germinate a few auto assassin seeds tomorrow. I need to get a heat pad first. Thanks for the help!

re: MitchConnor's Organic Auto Grow w/ Advanced LED & Blue Planet Nutrients

Here is the girl. Its starting to bud after 24 days.

It has a weird light color to the leaves. I also see a little nute burn I think. I'm not sure but the light green on the leaves looks like a deficiency or something.

2011-11-03_02-21-40_424.jpg

2011-11-03_02-21-02_823.jpg

2011-11-03_02-22-12_132.jpg

I supposedly should be getting a few clones soon, but we will see. Blueberry and Kush-something.

I'm not sure but the light green on the leaves looks like a deficiency or something.
2011-11-03_02-22-12_132.jpg

You may find this thread useful:

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

If i am not mistaken, which i very possibly could be, you have a bit of Magnesium deficiency. The plant goes yellowish where new growth is coming through with Mg deficiency, as Mg2+ is used in chlorophyll production.

Hope that helped.

Other than that, your plant is looking great dude, nice short spacing between nodes, keep it up! :lot-o-toke:

I went to the hydro store today, and got some good shit.

Fox Farm Ocean Forest
4 One gallon smart pots
2 trays
One humidity dome
Timer

I am planting two more seeds when my lights come back on. I will get pics updated soon.

You may find this thread useful:

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

If i am not mistaken, which i very possibly could be, you have a bit of Magnesium deficiency. The plant goes yellowish where new growth is coming through with Mg deficiency, as Mg2+ is used in chlorophyll production.

Hope that helped.

Other than that, your plant is looking great dude, nice short spacing between nodes, keep it up! :lot-o-toke:

i would say the same thing, mag:bravo::thumb:

How is the led light working out for you, i just got the 180w advanced led. People are telling me for my area it is not quite enough, gotta wait for the $$$$ to buy anymore they are expensive but i am hoping they work good.

I added dolomite lime to the soil before planting which has mag. And I'm not really sure but the nutes should have that covered. I'll check tomorrow when I feed her.

New growth is looking nice dark solid green. I have two Auto Assassin seeds in the soil now, along with two more tomorrow.

I really like the led, but I'm sticking with autos so I'm going with an 8 bulb T-5. Give me some feedback on them. I will be going with 6 red and 2 blue bulbs. Will cover my closet perfectly along with the led.

I added dolomite lime to the soil before planting which has mag. And I'm not really sure but the nutes should have that covered. I'll check tomorrow when I feed her.

New growth is looking nice dark solid green. I have two Auto Assassin seeds in the soil now, along with two more tomorrow.

I really like the led, but I'm sticking with autos so I'm going with an 8 bulb T-5. Give me some feedback on them. I will be going with 6 red and 2 blue bulbs. Will cover my closet perfectly along with the led.

how come just going with t5s???? do they seem to perform better for you with vegging stage???? or just a coverage issue??? when i finally start my grow iʻll be posting in on the website, got some time, thinking things out first getting feedback before i go, more outdoors experience but i know if i do my research i can do it indoors plus its probably better, with stealth factor.:popcorn::reading420magazine::nomo:

My closet is long but not that wide. An eight bulb t5 and my led will cover my close with 3in on every side of the light. It will put out about 550w total. Eventually I would switch to all Diamond Series but the price right now would put me too far behind on cash. The t5 will be about 300 total.

My closet is long but not that wide. An eight bulb t5 and my led will cover my close with 3in on every side of the light. It will put out about 550w total. Eventually I would switch to all Diamond Series but the price right now would put me too far behind on cash. The t5 will be about 300 total.

true dat, i have an 8 bulb t5 and am wondering if iʻm better off using that for veg then switch to my 180w advanced led, donʻt know if i should try and get another one later on, if its worth it since $$$$ and it cost a bunch, but guys are swearing by advanced leds so iʻm more than hopeful, if nothing else for the heat issue. good luck:morenutes:

28 Days old
2011-11-07_13-46-32_157.jpg

2011-11-07_13-45-31_62.jpg

I put two more AA seeds in the soil. I think it is too cold for them to germinate till I get a heat pad.

Take a seat Twelve. I've looked over your journals and all I can say is nice job. Helped me get ready for my grow.

I'm amazed at how quick autoflowers grow. It was like 4 days ago that the top bud even developed. I just checked on her and three more budsites popped out to the top. All buds should get good exposure to the light.

I'm looking into more seeds if anyone has any idea feel free to chime in. I'm thinking I'll get a super auto, probably from Short Stuff, Super Cali Haze looks good but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I was also thinking about DutchBreed Blue Barrel AK.

I fed her today. She seems to be loving them, but we will see in the next couple days. Last feeding she got burned just a tad.

Have you try Super Lemon Haze? Check that out it's great. Pineapple Express is also good. I'm growing out some strains for the first time; Cinderella 99, Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Black Domina, Snow White, and Berry Bomb. All said to be great genetics so I'm giving it a try.

Back
Top Bottom