MitchConnor's Organic Auto Grow w/ Advanced LED

They are nice but it is too early for plasma for me. I am getting Hps "only" because of cost if the leds. I'm still thinking about getting another led.

re: MitchConnor's Organic Auto Grow w/ Advanced LED & Blue Planet Nutrients

They have 600w($400) and 1000w($540) HPS models in addition to the plasma light. If you want the best HPS light on the market Gavita is a safe bet imo.

Day 57-
2011-12-07_13-23-37_156.jpg

As soon as this SnowRyder is done I will be shutting down the journal. But here are the AutoAssassin sprouts anyways.
2011-12-07_13-24-40_826.jpg

Sorry for the delay, a little stressed and disappointed lately. I moved out of my house, because of the heat from my trapstar roommates. So I'm back living with my mom until I go to school next year. Therefore I can't grow.

The Snowryder yielded almost a quarter which I don't feel is to bad considering the problems. Smoke tasted amazing. Rarely do we get solid organic bud around here.

I have an outdoor grow to get ready for as well as next fall's massive upgrade to the indoor setup.

Journal is now completed.

I am really interested in the gavita HPS lights also but I am not sure how to use them in my household 120v since they are purely 240v...

I am really interested in the gavita HPS lights also but I am not sure how to use them in my household 120v since they are purely 240v...

This is a really good point. I feel silly now because I didn't realize they were 240 and I can't use them. Thanks for pointing that out before I went ahead and purchased them.

Back
Top Bottom