Mitey Wax

linengirl

Has any one tried Mitey Wax on their plants? I was thinking of trying it. Any help would be great. I can't stand bugs on my plats. I found this sight wail I was on the net.

Please let me know what you think.

Cheers!

Linengirl

Sorry - no.
Are you opposed to neem oil? It is organic, readily available, and works well on most pests as well as PM.
If you are growing, you might start a grow journal. You'll get lots of assistance if you ask for it. Or just make some new friends that will support your effort.

BTW,
:welcome: to :420:

Neem oil? Never heard of it. I will looking it up now. I need to do every thing organic, I have ducks, kids, dogs, cat's, and chickens and I would want to poison them.

Neem oil? Never heard of it. I will looking it up now. I need to do every thing organic, I have ducks, kids, dogs, cat's, and chickens and I would want to poison them.

Neem is organic. I would never eat it, but some people do...
On the other hand, I could not get through a grow without it.
Neem is a vegetable oil pressed from Indian Lilac (a type of mahogany) trees' seeds and fruit.

so what do you have? spider mites??
Cinnamon oil
Eucalyptus Oil
Rosemary Oil;
bit more work but totally organic..

I wish I could find neem oil in my part of the world :circle-of-love:

I recommend strychnine.

I know it's a typo, but just couldn't help myself :)

Sorry.

I was going to say, if I had all those to deal with, I'd want to poison them too. j/k
:rofl:

I am not too far off.. 3 kids 2 dogs 7 cats.... :rofl: :rofl:
Sry linengirl but most of us have kids= sometimes you want to send them to summer camp...forever...

But seriously.. if you need help I have most organic ideas about pests.. as long as you can/are willing to spend a bit more time mending your ladies

One of our sponsors has a great natural anti-mite product worth checking out called SNS-217, I've used it many times on my ladies and it's a great natural repellent. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom