Mix of plants in a small space with 250w hps.

Stoobydooby

Hello there, i'm a newbie and don't really have the space to go mad on this project. i got and 80x80x160 with a 250w hps, filter, ufo fan and oscillating fan. I have a sour 60 thats quite okay looking, arjan haze, three baby moby dicks and three thunder bloody mary autos Which im trying to veg on 14/10 (without making mini plants) ;)
.I use a 25 w cfl over the small ones and the two bigger ones directly under the 250w hps but because of the light cycle im not sure if arjan haze needs more dark than 10 hours during flowering. will baby mobys suffer from two much dark in the begining?

Sour 60 is close to harvest day and looking healthy and very smelly, medium sized buds (from seed).
arjan haze was a cutting and is now in the 4th week of flowering. she has yellow leaves and red stems, should i give her nutes? and she slowly makes pre flowers. i have bio bizz. i gave her before but the leaves started to turn yellow so i gave only water ph 6.5 for 10 days. they are in soil. humidity and watering have gone well.
should i try to feed her with biobizz again and check her out after another week? she is getting taller and looks quite okay but has wilted and made about 20 yellow leaves. straight yellow not just the edges.
anyone any info? i have perlites and 10 l pots for them....and all that other stuff, just some info about moby dick and arjan haze would be great:)

I have had similar issues in the past (from greenhouse seeds) - and i think the mistakes are:

Ph - too high
Humidity - too high
Room temp - too high
Nutes - overfed
Roots - Rotting!!
EC/PPM - Way too high/low
Flushing?
C02 - Again i am not a pro but during my many years of trying for perfection indoors.. its never ending haha understanding these vital "musts" is literally a must :p

I assume you have finished your venture now.. and i would assume the yellow & red stem issue would have resulted in retarded bud growth with bugger all yields -

Just my 2 cents worth though mate.
If any of my info is incorrect i would love to be corrected - growing is learning and learning is growing :)

Back
Top Bottom