Mixed Grow 2.0

Kaiser Sose 3

Here we go for round two. Today while changing the water and nutrients in my buckets, I decided it was time to flip em to flower.

I have clones from first grow, clones from a friend, and a few plants from seed.

The room is 1/2 of a 1 car garage. I have it set as the veg room is 5.5 x 5.5 x 8.5. there is 1 1000w in the veg room.

The flower room is 10 x 5.5 x 8.5. There are 2 1000w in the flower room. I have a 460 cfm in each room with a charcoal can filter in the flower room.

I have a new addition of 3, 4ft flourescent 2 bulb T8 lite fixtures for side ligting on light hangers so they can be height adjusted.

I have each plant in a 5 gal rdwc bucket. I use a drip ring and an airstone in each bucket and it works great.

Oh yes I Proudly Use BPN as my nutrient of choice.

In flower I put 1 of each GDP, MK Ultra, Spoetnik and Chem 4D. All 4 Indicas. I have an experiment on 2 pineapple thni and a white widow. There is still one of each in the veg room along with clippings that are rooting (cut Yesterday)

I hope to beat last grows totals. Who am I kidding? I hope to survive Summer!
Pics Soon.

Yes, sounds like a great setup looking forward to some photos. Summer heat will be a challenge. Hope your A/C is lock and load. Subbed!

Ya 12 that is one of my biggest concerns. HEAT! I do have a 10,000 btu a/c that I will use for the room. Now with that said I just may have a solution.... My step-son just informed me he is moving out mid to end of MAY. At that time I will move my operation into his old room...no coming home....That way it will be easier to control the heat and the kid can't come home.... Double win!

Kaiser Sose 3 said:
Ya 12 that is one of my biggest concerns. HEAT! I do have a 10,000 btu a/c that I will use for the room. Now with that said I just may have a solution.... My step-son just informed me he is moving out mid to end of MAY. At that time I will move my operation into his old room...no coming home....That way it will be easier to control the heat and the kid can't come home.... Double win!

Lol awesome

Ok quick update...
All plants are looking pretty good. Treating 1 plant(GDP) for some kinda fungis maybe root rot. Treating with H2O2. That and a lower temp seem to be doing well. The hygrozome seems to have helped too.

One issue, I had to raise the WW light up because in 2 days it grew 6". The next day at lights on I noticed the burnt tips. I plan on this weekend topping her and tying her down.

I promise pics real soon. Maybe at lights on tonight. 9pm mountain time zone...

That amidst everything else. I know I mentioned it last grow, but I am now executive board member of the New Mexico Medical Cannabis Patients Alliance. that would be found at nm-mcpa(dot)org. Patients helping Patients.

Sorry for the lack of contact. Been fighting heat and dealing with Alliance issues. I went to the State Patient Advisory Board on behalf of the NM-MCPA. Met some great people. Make some AWESOME contacts...

As for the heat in my room, I finally got my AC unit ready to go. I turned it on earlier and it dropped the temp 15 degrees in about as many minutes. I think this should work great. Next I need to wire in my new ballasts so I can use them on the timer.

Plants are 14 days into flower today. I will try to get some pics when I put the AC in tonight and turn lights on.

pictures of setup and ladys ;)

still no picture huh? curious as to how your grow is going, i just got done doing the same switch fom soil into hydro (i prefer hydro) and my plant just bounced back, it took her a wk or two before she started showing signs of growth again. but now she blew the fuck up and wont stop growing i love DWC ;)

keep us posted on the progress good or bad. later

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom