Mixed Grow: Rugburn OG, Cookie Ox & Double Banana Sherbert

I’d give them all another 7 days and recheck. They still have bulking up to do.

Ok. My guess was 2-3 days. Do you think the low temps could have an impact.

I flushed the plants empty 4-5 days ago and have been giving them pure water since day 57. Should they go another week with pure water or should i give them a single feeding or something?

Thnx for the input!

Day 75:)

DBS.jpg

Double Banana Sherbet - Still a lill` way to go. Still lots of clear heads, but its getting a bit more cloudy. I would guess this is 80 days +, but since all must be chopped at the same time I might be forced to take it a bit early....

OG1.jpg

Large lemon pheno of Rugburn is mostly cloudy, some amber and quite a few clear as well. Guess 77-80 days, maybe a few more

OG2.jpg

Small lemon pheno of Rugburn is about the same as large lemon pheno

OG3.jpg

Chemmy smelling pheno is somewhere in between the sherbet and the other two Rugburns.

Still giving them plain water. 100ppm run off.

Will check them again at Sunday. Hopefully somewhere around 77-80, but probably a few more I would assume. Please fill in with expert advice?:)

Will be back with some bud and plant pics within a few hours

Happy growing:)

Start of day 77: Look at em in the microscope and it is still about 3 days to go

Getting more colorful and frosty, i believe...

Some pics of Rugburn OG:

OG1.jpg

Purple, green and frost:)

OG2.jpg

All the nugs on the large lemon smelling pheno have these colors:)

OG3.jpg

The smaller lemon smelling Rugburn which was under a HPS bulb untill day 46 or so is a bit greener, but im ok with that;)

OG4.jpg

I like these nugs:);)

Will be back with some pics of the last Rugburn pheno and the Double Banana Sherbet soon

Happy growing!

Some pics @ start of day 80:

DBS1.jpg

Double Banana Sherbet: Dont see any purple in this, but its frosty and dank looking. Smaller nugs than the Rugburn, but they feel dense and are extremely sticky. It has taken on fuel-smell, lots of fuel smell which balances the still present, but matured sweet and sour tropical fruit smell. This one is the nicest smelling by far:)

COG1.jpg

The Chemmy smelling Rugburn is starting to get some purple leaves. Most frost of the Rugburns, I think (but its close...) A bit smaller nugs than the lemon smelling Rugburns, but I got lots of stuff going on under the screen in addition to whats above (due to the smaller than expected stretch) so it will yield quite ok.

LOG1.jpg

Some nugs on the large lemon smelling Rugburn. This is a purple stunner with large chunky nugs. The largest yielder by far, it looks like.

Will check in microscope and post pics tomorrow.

Looks like its getting close!:):)

Day 81:):

Wed Jun 19 22-12-31.jpg
Wed Jun 19 22-14-46.jpg
Wed Jun 19 22-17-00.jpg
Wed Jun 19 22-19-56.jpg

I would guess its getting quite close. The two first are of two of the Rugburns, the third is the Banana sherbet and the last is of Rugburn OG.

I recon a couple of more, maybe 3 more days of light?

Will try to be back with some pics of whole plants soon. The colors are getting nicer by the day:)

Those are pretty well done to my liking. Rugburns are going to be some nice nugs.

Yupp! Rugburns are amazing, but it seems like the Sherbet is stronger. Been smoking some popcorn from the small lemon smelling Rugburn and the Sherbet. I took it of two days ago. The Banana sherbet is a bit stronger, but both are heavy hitters 4 sure. I dig the Rugburn, but the high from the Sherbet is hands down a straight fire motivating social stimulating and very very very happy and wonderful sativa rush that last for about an hour (not to speedy though) before turning in to all over full body relaxation that still seduces my body 2,5 after I smoked a joint:)

Both, please! If I were to choose, it would be a heavily indica leaning hybrid, but I also find great joy in a happy sativa

Here are some pics. Removed one of the lights and will probably let em go dark after 1 more day.

So this will be the last pics before they hang!!!:)

Green lemon smelling Rugburn OG day 81

LOG1.jpg

Purple lemon smelling Rugburn OG

log2.jpg

Some more of the purple Rugburn OG

LOG3.jpg

Just cant get enough of that Rugburn OG!

LOG4.jpg

I want some Rugburn OG right now!!!

And now they are hanging upside down

Im actually "Hopeful" when it comes to yield. Were more stuff and more branches with many buds on I did not see clear under the screen. Not the largest buds, but looking smashing.

The fuel smell in the Double Banana Sherbert has become stronger and more dominating over the fruit. Smells like heavy weight funky old school greasy oil fuel. The force is strong in this one!

The chemmy Rugburn has also gotten more like fuel and rotten fruit my best description would be. The Lemon pheno plants are still smelling like lemon, but more like artificial lemon smell in cleaning fluid, I guess...

Some pics, not to good as the wall of the room is to close to the tent to get any good overviews...:

OG1.jpg

Typical lemon smelling Rugburn OG

OG2.jpg

More Rugburn OG

DBS1.jpg

Most of the Double Banana Sherbert (is it Sherbet or Sherbert?)

Pog1.jpg

Purple Rugburn OG

A long week+ now and we are starting to get there:)!

Back
Top Bottom