Mixing 2 different weed together?

WeedIsGood420

Hi everyone,

This is regarding 2 different types of weed I have, I have no actual knowledge of their strains. I know one is "haze" with a veryy strong smell and the other is "hydro"(i know it's a grow method and not a strain, but it is what we call this bud) it has not as strong of a smell but still good smooth strong smell, the other is like a rough strong smell where you get choking smelling it lol, almost.

Well I'm thinking of putting like 1 gram of "hydro" in with like a 1/4 oz of "haze", in the same mason jar. I'm thinking that some of the haze will rub off onto the dro or it will make it more tasty or something.
What do you guys think, good idea or bad? Anything good come out of it?

Another question is what if I mix the 2 of them in a blunt? Good or bad?
Would it be bad to mix indica and sativa? Indicas with other indicas?
Sativas with other sativas?

If you feel there's a question I might've forgot to directly ask just answer it.
Ty all very much.

It could be just because of my EXTREMELY low tolerance (I usually only smoke about 2 joints a week), but the few times I've smoked different kinds of weed TOGETHER, I didn't like it..the last time I did it, I got horrible motion sickness watching a cartoon on my friend's TV and was in the bathroom puking throughout the entire movie Hunchback of Notre Dame..

I've never had motion sickness before, or since then :p I don't know what was up with that but since then I don't smoke different types together
:cool:

I always have at least 2 kinds of pot, 3 right now and for a change I mix them together.
You made me laugh........ go ahead and mix away....you'll like it and putting your two kinds together in a jar ( that's what I use) will not mellow out the harshness of the one, unless you mix them and then smoke. Enjoy......................

I do it all the time but I wouldnt mix shwaggy weed with good weed like he said

we only get really good homegrown around here (at least thats all i purchase!) and i usually will get a few strains at a time. i am happy to mix them, as i enjoy a "salad" as we call it. i like the indicas for the help with my chronic pain, and the sativas for the uplift, and motivation to participate in life. so my preference is to mix.
but i would NEVER mix bammer and kine

people who do it as a side thing will like the best of the best of the best and some who do that and also do it as a side thing and like the best but not mind doing that and some people .... ou a peice of candy ,,,,, as i said candy is ruler of all evil
and some people like me like having two kinds i dont ussaly mix them not because they taste bad or anything but in my exp i smoke alot im a toker and mixing them somtimes gives u a headache like a mofo so idk some can be mixed other shouldnt and some that are strong but bland mix i think better with other blands but not strongs like blueberry and pumpkinhead idk but yepp im done with this post

me and my buddys match eachother for blunts all the time and its always diffrent weed. one time we had a super blunt with 8 diffrent kinds of weed.

i usually try smoking a more clear minded uplifting bud during the day but once im ready to relax at nite i always mix 2, 3, 4 different kinds of herb usually some kush with high grade commercial shit. ;);)

Back
Top Bottom