Mixing lights?

newgrowerr

Hey I just have one quick question. I have one 400w grow light and 4 100w heat lamp lights. Can I put 4 cfl bulbs in the heat lamps and use one big 400w mh bulb or will that stress the plant? Also when I switch to my 400w hps bulb can I also use the 4 cfl bulbs or should I get other bulbs? Thank you

You can also use CFL as starter lights if growing from seed then you will not stress the baby plant, small plant and it will develop a healthy root system i did this with an afghni#1 how has now developed to strong male breeder plant and if you dont light stress a young plant it is more possible that you get a female plant, it´s in the holy bible of marijuana growing i can send it to you if you want

My question is similar, so I didn't fill like making a new thread. I have 4 of these LED lights ( waiting on 4-way splitter) at 3 watts a piece and I also have a 27w fluorescent lamp. I know, I know, nothing fancy...just experimenting from one bagseed. My question: is it pointless to have both different types of lights on? I feel like the floro is cancel out the LED light...if that's even possible. I'm 3 days into flowering.
20141027_125832.jpg
20141027_125800.jpg
20141027_125750.jpg

Back
Top Bottom