Mixing strains?

volcomsnow

swim is about to start on my second grow (first hydro) using an 3X3 ebb and flow trey and 600 wat metall halide for vegetation and 600 w hps for flowering thinking of using 10 chem dawg 3 sweet afghani and maybe two to three other single strains i wanna use the scrog or sog technique which one should swim use and is mixing strains a bad idea bc they have different needs or will they be ok help please thank u

i got 6 kinds in my flower room. all receive same care and maintenance.you just gotta learn to recognize deficiencies and treat plants separately if needed but doesnt happen often for me.if you do the same thing to every plant if it has a deficiency chances are the rest do too just gotta catch up.i would stick with hybrids of indicas. toss some sativas in there your times of harvest might be different. and your canopy would definately be different.

BUMP in clones and seedlings give me some advice if you can see anything ive done wrong :) thanks for the post and i hope i might have helped.

sorry sinve this post i have ordered the barneys farm lsd seeds and the barneys farm chemdawg seeds one is completely indica(lsd) and one is a hybrid now im trying to figure out what type of feeding schedule i should put them on how many times a day and how long each day i ordered the recipe for succes starter nutrient kit if that helps please help me figure out a good schedule?!!

your nutrients should have a chart.
specifically for the nutes your going to use.
lemme know how barney seeds go i want to order some
but am finnicky about seed banks. i am not doing hydro im doing soil.
i dont dig hydro much. so feeding is different i assume including a reservoir and such. im using a plant food thats illegal
so i just play by eyes and make my own feed schedule cause i cant find a feeding chart on this stuff.you goiong organic hydro or chem nutes?

Technaflora GL56726740 Recipe for Success Starter Plant-Germination-Kit from Amazon, that's what i got u think those will work ok in a hydro system??

1667283418573.png

Back
Top Bottom