MJ and raising children

Did I already tell you this.. my kid, who I smoked around since he was born and he's a user too.. just got accepted at med school in Chicago. Not bad huh?

Wow, thats great! congrats . . you must be proud. I'll take a hit in celebration!! :bongrip:

My daughters recent accomplishments. . . she can talk in 2 and 3 word sentences now. . .lol she's so cute. . .:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

I took her to the franklin institute today, which is a hands on museum and science center. . I probably could have spent the entire day just in the heart. You can run around the inside of a giant heart, crawl through veins and such. . . she's so tired. . lol!:peace:

Yeah she's my first, and I never knew you can love something like a child so much. . . really is one of those things that can't be described. And she's a daddy's girl! :cheesygrinsmiley: :laughtwo: :peace:

P.s. My nick name fr her came from the fact she loves green beans!! She eats them by the fist full!!

Man this place is resourceful lol. im havin a baby son in two months, im EXTREMELY excited. My fiance is really only cool with mj because of my asthma so she isnt happy with the idea of me being stoned and child rearing. I have felt guilty and irresponsible for wanting to smoke still. But from what you guys are saying, it doesn't seem terrible at all. I know not to do it in front of him, I know I can only smoke a few times a week instead of every day, and to raise him properly so when he gets exposed to drugs he can get advice or toke up when hes ripe. That being said, for his thirteenth b-day I know what kind of cake to make lol

Man this place is resourceful lol. im havin a baby son in two months, im EXTREMELY excited. My fiance is really only cool with mj because of my asthma so she isnt happy with the idea of me being stoned and child rearing. I have felt guilty and irresponsible for wanting to smoke still. But from what you guys are saying, it doesn't seem terrible at all. I know not to do it in front of him, I know I can only smoke a few times a week instead of every day, and to raise him properly so when he gets exposed to drugs he can get advice or toke up when hes ripe. That being said, for his thirteenth b-day I know what kind of cake to make lol

although i do not have a child of my own i really do frown on you talking about making your son a canna-cake, even if you were joking that is nothing to joke about. It is unnaceptable to introduce your child to marijuana. he or she should first make their decisions as to whether or not they wish to indulge in the wonders of cannabis, but to have it fed to them un-knowingly? I really think that you should think about your actions and statements before you go about acting on them. Think about it for a minute, 13 is when i started using marijuana as well, but what if he chooses not to use? And you feed him a cake that is made with canna-butter. you have no way of knowing how he or she is going to react. Although i started smoking marijuana at 13 i do not advocate it being ok for a child to as well do so, at age 13 your brain is developing and you have no idea how that can affect your child. NO i am not saying that you indulging in cannabis during pregnancy is bad theres no proven studies that say it affects birth at all (from what ive read anyways) but i dont think it is wise for you to introduce your children to cannabis. UNLESS they are atleast 18 and can make decisions for themselves and know what they want to do in life.

First off, i am a man.

Second, it was a joke. What loving parent would do that? I had tears of joy when i felt him kicking in the womb.

We have different views on appropriate jokes, and I understand your concerned. But I must say i hope you never hear of "the aristocrats" (especially my version)

Please don't lecture either, like i said i understand your concerned but a simple I hope your joking would have sufficed

i have a son who is 2 yrs. old i dont smoke near him or around him... i smoke outside or my friends house... i dont smoke around my son..

although i thank you for posting that, i really think that the world isn't as evil as people say

IDK, I sometimes feel pretty disapointed in my fellow man. . . Wasn't too long ago, tat video cirulated showing some teens giving a blunt to a 2 and 5 yr old. . . I doubt it was givin to them with malice. . . they thought it was funny. . . ( I'm not comparing your joke to thiers, just making my disapointed in man point )

Congrats on your soon to be fatherhood!! It was the biggest single event that changed my world and my views of it. And its one of those things that is never understood unless you have a child. . .

I remember when I was watching my child being born. . . The hospital we chose was great, when it was time to start the puch I wasn't asked if wanted to be a part of it, I was expected! I had to help hold her legs back, (damn women are fuckin strong when in labor!! :laughtwo: ) was handed the scissors for the cord. . ( damn that thing was like cutting leather ) anyway, when I got my first view of my daughter, I thought I was looking at the top of her head.. She was suppose to be 8 lbs, so I expected her to be big. . . but I'm looking and her head didn't look like it was gong to be that big. . . then it happend, pop. . it was a CHEEK!! POP, there was the other one!! My daughter was born 1 cheek at a time. . .lol :laughtwo: :peace:

i bet that blunt he gave to his 2yrs. and 5 yrs. old son is some nasty schwag seeded crap... Ghetto.. so Ghetto

Atleast I hope it was schwag, too much thc could permanently ruin them if that was the only time they did it. But those teens are dumb and need extreme therapy/jail time

haha, I just hope my baby momma doesn't snap my neck lol. During labor I don't expect to have feeling in my hand when i hold her...I'm also want to wear earplugs because she talks like a sailor and I can imagine what she'll say to me

i toke with my mom whenever she comes down and visits me...she tokes with me and my close friends. It has actually brought us closer and given us a mutal medium to connect with.

Back
Top Bottom