MJ Brownies w/ Duncan Hines Brownie Mix

Atomic Evening

Hey!

I'm going broke buying edibles (LOL) and I thought I might make my own and I know NOTHING about making MMJ brownies.

Found some $1.00 Duncan Hines Brownie Mix at the local CVS (they make 12 brownies) 8x8 pan size (10.5 oz)

They call for: 2 tablespoons of water
1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
1 Large Egg

Is this doable?

Since I've never baked any edibles before, how much MJ does it take to make an 8x8 pan of brownies? And would I use "shake" or regular bud (can you tell I'm a total newbie LOL)

Thanks for any help, or advice or pounding on!, it's appreciated very much!

Hey again.

Does anyone have any ideas for me? Like I said, I'm a compltere newbie and Have been reading posts in the forum but still have not answered my questions. Mainly how much bud or "shake" do I use? And if I do use Bud, is it preferable to grind it up beforehand???

Thanks for any help for the newbie!

Well I was going to try and help you out but I checked out your google find and it actually helped me. Did you try this? if so, how was it?

Thats cool, let me know if you like it when you try it. I havent messed with edibles too much so its good see all different recipes on here. Thanks and take care!!

Looks like a good recipe, how'd it turn out? I probably would've put a little more than the recipe called for in, but thats just me.

Back
Top Bottom