MJ Career?

socalsuperbic

Im about to graduate High school, im a youngin I know, and I was wondering what kind of career fields there are that involve MJ. Im sure there are not many in the US what about other countries? Amsterdam and such? MJ is just so interesting to me and keeps my interest more than anything else that is why I have decided it would make a great career!!

One possible one is the US: defense attorney. You could probably carve yourself quite a niche specializing in big pot cases... Other than that....:hmmmm:

haha yeah I am 18...and thanks for the advice, ive always thought of law enforcement haha!

Haha yeah dude. I'd be a cop. That would kick ass.... In some ways. It'd be so funny to pull up on some kids, and just not help but laugh and think about your childhood.

Horticulture sounds like it would be fun.

Being a cop actually sounds like it would be fun! Beside getting to confiscate stashes and let people go ("officer's discretion", you'd be shocked how many times this has happened to people I know, and the cops probably smoked right after), you can be like "look son, if one of my colleagues had stopped you tonight they would arrest you, show a little fucking sense", and maybe save some people that way... Besides, Cops is a badass TV show, you always get to do something interesting. Just don't have a power trip or a stick up your ass.

yeah that would be awesome, thats the thing if I was a cop I would be the chillest cop ever and only arrest people that deserve it, but as far as mariquana smokers go, I think I would just tell them to be honest and find out how much they have search there car or whatever and if they have alot take half of it and tell them not to smoke the rest until they are at home...because I will arrest you if I see you out here again, of course with no intention of doing so, just gotta do your job kinda haha. They would be like:adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

ohh and I would definately join LEAP sounds like a great program!!!!

yeah only if I came up on them smoking it is what i meant to say...not search there car!

Open a hydro store, brick/mortar or online.

Horticulture

Organic Nutrient, science, manufacturing, sales.

You could work tending grow ops outdoors

Head shop/Cafe staff

Wut every1 said above.

Yeah, one of the side effects , 'er job havards.

I sure think a Stoner jobs database would be a great thang *but*
there's always that CI possibility, could be a security nightmare

Frig 'em, that's my retirement plan.
Free room and board plus free health care :)
Besides,
I don't make no money and they want the ones that do

Personally if I were to go for a career in the MJ industry it would be in the horticulture end and growing, thats my personal interest. It depends on what you really plan on accomplishing through becoming part of the industry. What do you want to do? You could become an activist, a grower, a dispenser, a prescriber, a defender all of marijuana. It all depends on the avenue you wish to follow.

I have been thinking about becoming a psychiatrist for a while, I would also be a activist for the legalization of mj of course and use my money to support the cause...

Back
Top Bottom