MJ politics is no suprise to me, just bitterly disappointing.

sano420

:cool:
Greetings all my duby smoking friends.
I've been stumping against MJ prohibition and the sorry ass politicians for four decades, freedom is what Americans deserve and proper taxation of a natural wonder is the fair and just way cannabis should be treated.
Unfortunatally Americans in the 1930s let some lame-ass politicians hornswoggle us and feed us a line of crap about this noble herb.
Marijuana is a word recently entered into the dictionary to usurp the true name of cannabis entered into the Herbal Lexicon thousands of years ago.
The hysteria created by the lie allowed greedy special interest groups to raid and plunder tax dollars and wield unjust power over global civilizations.
I have never turned my back on the magical weed or doubted that their are Americans, unafraid to challenge injustice.
I started my career as a CMI activist who got to be guest roadies for "Steppinwolf" in their free concerts for marijane legalization in the 1970s, out of those chaotic conditions came Prop. 215 in California.
Bukkoo people and a lot of organization accomplished this, I've seen allot of folks get shot down in the pursuit of justice but I've never seen a quitter win when truth was on their side.
Smoke your dope, keep speaking the truth and remember, some cops are just, intelligent and know the meaning of mercy, some cops are pigs, focus on the goal, free the weed, free the people.
:peace: out.

Re: MJ polotics is no suprise to me, just bitterly disappointing.

Salute Moose, how are the fires in Australlia? I hope all is well.
My uncle lived awhile in your capital Kenberra (forgive my spelling,I do need a spell check),:peace::laughtwo:
I really like Airs rock, aboriginal peoples are cool
soni420

No mate, we had snow but it was not enough to overcome the deficit of the drought. Where I am we are on water restrictions. Have been for months, despite the winter rains.

ever become an issue for watering your plants?

High all,
im 38 years young, I am lucky, I live in a very liberal place, Mendocino county in California, is a great place to live, the police dont mess with ya over herb.
But there was a time not to long ago where I hid in the woods and ran from CAMP, California aradication Mj program, its where they drop from the sky, it was pretty scarey. But I never denied Mj, I love my herb, and I put my freedome on the line to stand for my right of freedome of body. Freedome for all of us.Moose thank you for your dedication.

yep, it was crazy, we would hide in the manzanita trees, we would pack water forever, and always had to walk a different way they would follow paths made buy us so we had to be sly,things are easier now.

:cool:
Greetings all my duby smoking friends.
I've been stumping against MJ prohibition and the sorry ass politicians for four decades, freedom is what Americans deserve and proper taxation of a natural wonder is the fair and just way cannabis should be treated.
Unfortunatally Americans in the 1930s let some lame-ass politicians hornswoggle us and feed us a line of crap about this noble herb.
Marijuana is a word recently entered into the dictionary to usurp the true name of cannabis entered into the Herbal Lexicon thousands of years ago.
The hysteria created by the lie allowed greedy special interest groups to raid and plunder tax dollars and wield unjust power over global civilizations.
I have never turned my back on the magical weed or doubted that their are Americans, unafraid to challenge injustice.
I started my career as a CMI activist who got to be guest roadies for "Steppinwolf" in their free concerts for marijane legalization in the 1970s, out of those chaotic conditions came Prop. 215 in California.
Bukkoo people and a lot of organization accomplished this, I've seen allot of folks get shot down in the pursuit of justice but I've never seen a quitter win when truth was on their side.
Smoke your dope, keep speaking the truth and remember, some cops are just, intelligent and know the meaning of mercy, some cops are pigs, focus on the goal, free the weed, free the people.
:peace: out.

Welcome to the family...I like perseverence and a 40yr veteren of the drug war is an asset to this forum. We will overcome!:sasmokin:

yep, it was crazy, we would hide in the manzanita trees, we would pack water forever, and always had to walk a different way they would follow paths made buy us so we had to be sly,things are easier now.

That's even crazier. You are a skilled crusader. +Rep!

Back
Top Bottom