MK-Ultra Hempy - C02 - 1000 Watts

Re: MK-Ultra Hempy, C02, 1000watts.

Day 56 Flower:

The room environment is like this with the lights on:
IMG_05543.JPG

And it drops about 15 degrees with the lights off. RH gets down into the 30's, which I like right now for resin production and mold/rot prevention.

MK Ultra:
IMG_05561.JPG

IMG_05551.JPG

IMG_05532.JPG

IMG_05525.JPG

this one is my yellow-leafed freak. Buds are doing OK....very sticky, lots of frosting.
IMG_05514.JPG

Left to right: Casey Jones, MK Ultra, Casey Jones. Each Casey Jones has 4 main cola's like those, and 5 or 6 slightly smaller colas.
IMG_05503.JPG

Casey Jones top:
IMG_05493.JPG

IMG_05493.JPG

The whole garden. I just can't seem to capture it with my camera skills. I've got 23 colas over 12 inches long.
IMG_05483.JPG

Those are some amazing, hairy ladies you have their. Very, very nice job...+ rep

Damn Doc, I feel exhilarated just looking at the crop! Awesome job.

Have you thought about doing Deep Water Culture grow in the future with any of the other hydroponic methods you have stated you plan to do?

That's the method I use and it's working well.

Best,

Damn Doc, I feel exhilarated just looking at the crop! Awesome job.

Have you thought about doing Deep Water Culture grow in the future with any of the other hydroponic methods you have stated you plan to do?

That's the method I use and it's working well.

Best,

I wish I could try every growing method, including Deep Water Culture. But I'm going to stick with a combination of hempy, flood and drain, and soil....at least for now.

I'm searching for a simple method that grows exquisite product.
I think for shear taste, soil is probably the best.....I think.
For yield, hydro is probably best.
For simplicity, hempy is best, unless you're growing more than 10 plants.

So, I'm entertaining two main lines of thinking:

1.)Flood and drain with Bato buckets
2.)Soil, with commercial qualtity time released nutes.

I'm too young of a grower to get pinned down just yet, but I know people and have seen grows that are much larger than anything here on this site, and they use perlite in a flood and drain set up.

It amounts to ebb and grow, in perlite, on a large scale.

Thats a whole lot of big cola's brother grower! :welldone:

Thanks bro! Your's looking superb as well.

Your ladies are looking superb!

After all the work I had with my current grow, I'm looking for low-maintenance and being able to leave the plants for a few days without problems.

I'm thinking larger containers, maybe 4-5 gallon pots, soil with 33-50% perlite, and the time-release nutes we've been discussing.

Either that or the Easy2Grow autopots, but I already have everything I need for the above.

Your ladies are looking superb!

After all the work I had with my current grow, I'm looking for low-maintenance and being able to leave the plants for a few days without problems.

I'm thinking larger containers, maybe 4-5 gallon pots, soil with 33-50% perlite, and the time-release nutes we've been discussing.

Either that or the Easy2Grow autopots, but I already have everything I need for the above.

I'm learning a ton about the time released stuff. There are many, many varieties.....some last 2 weeks, others go 8 or 9 months.

The cheap, easy stuff....which will grow superb plants....is dynamite. If you wanted more control there are other types as well. Pay a visit to your local nursery and see what they have.

Uncle Ben recommended composted soil, with good drainage, and time released fert. Basically just water it and throw in some tweaks here or there if needed. Probably add some molasses when in flower.

It's so tempting!

I mean, I love hempys. A true imbecile can grow in a hempy.....I've already proven that, but growing commercial style in soil, watering every 3 or 4 days, not mixing up nutes, saving money......that sounds pretty good.

The autopots sound amazing too! So many grows.....so little time.

You gonna put your osmocote in like tea bags and partially bury them around the top of the soil? So you can dig them up later to stop the nutes. :ganjamon:

Day 58 flower:

Everything is getting bigger, frostier and more better! I've got some yellowing fan leaves....normal for this stage. Some of the colas are starting to foxtail a bit.....things are looking good.

I've moved my tentative harvest date until next week....trich checks do not indicate they're ready. I'm going for about 5-10% amber.

IMG_05573.JPG

IMG_05582.JPG

IMG_05592.JPG

IMG_05602.JPG

Part of the top of one Casey Jones.
IMG_05613.JPG

L to R, Casey, MK Casey.
IMG_05622.JPG

Two pheno's of MK Ultra: the short fat, massive cola pheno on the right. The taller, fat, massive cola pheno in the background on the left.
IMG_05631.JPG

No shots of the little SLH clone this time, but it's a freakazoid plant. I've never seen anything so frosted up.

:welldone: Brother, you have made me take a serious look at hempy...I have my Dutchmasters Gold so am ahead of the game :ganjamon:.

Beautiful plants bro. Great job tending them!

:peace:

"the short, fat, massive cola pheno, and the taller, fat, massive cola pheno"

now that's funny ;)

don't get too close man, those things look carnivorous ;)

awesome grow doc

Thanks bro! I am glad you understand my humor. :bongrip:

:welldone: Brother, you have made me take a serious look at hempy...I have my Dutchmasters Gold so am ahead of the game :ganjamon:.

Beautiful plants bro. Great job tending them!

You gonna try a hempy?

looking good doc youll find things working out cause of your care and patiencekeep the good work up bro

Yeah, gonna do one of my clones in soil and the other in a hempy I think. Will be interesting to watch side by side.

As long as you're careful with the nutes, I can tell you exactly what's going to happen:

The hempy bucket is going to start slower, till the roots hit the bottom. Then it will catch up quick, get taller, and fatter, and will out yield the soil grow.

If you need any tips, I've made nearly every mistake possible with the hempy bucket and my plants have lived to tell the tale.

Day 58 flower:

Everything is getting bigger, frostier and more better! I've got some yellowing fan leaves....normal for this stage. Some of the colas are starting to foxtail a bit.....things are looking good.

I've moved my tentative harvest date until next week....trich checks do not indicate they're ready. I'm going for about 5-10% amber.

IMG_05573.JPG

IMG_05582.JPG

IMG_05592.JPG

IMG_05602.JPG

Part of the top of one Casey Jones.
IMG_05613.JPG

L to R, Casey, MK Casey.
IMG_05622.JPG

Two pheno's of MK Ultra: the short fat, massive cola pheno on the right. The taller, fat, massive cola pheno in the background on the left.
IMG_05631.JPG

No shots of the little SLH clone this time, but it's a freakazoid plant. I've never seen anything so frosted up.

Awesome man! looking great. Are the trichs 100% cloudy?

Awesome man! looking great. Are the trichs 100% cloudy?

Hey C5, long time no see. Thanks for stoppin by!

The triches are about 50% cloudy/clear. No amber yet.

tonite I'm going to chop my "sick" plant. It's not putting on weight, not drinking water, and the leaves are getting yellow and some are crispy. It's a root issue....probably a return of the root rot it had as a baby.

However, I reckon I'll still get about 3 oz from it....2.5 at least.

The rest are going to go until next week. They'll have had a nice 16 day flush.....:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom