MK-Ultra Hempy - C02 - 1000 Watts

Re: MK-Ultra Hempy, C02, 1000watts.

Amazing colas Doc, I can only wish to have 2.5 to 3 oz sick girls! I have learned so much from your journal, about hempy and growing in general. Can't wait for final weights and smoke report. :smokin: :peace:

Amazing colas Doc, I can only wish to have 2.5 to 3 oz sick girls! I have learned so much from your journal, about hempy and growing in general. Can't wait for final weights and smoke report. :smokin: :peace:

Bro, you can do this easy. Anyone can do it....I did it, and this is my second grow.

Just get yourself some perlite and some nutes and some lighting. No problem.

Let me know when you get your journal going. :goodluck:

Day 60 Flower:

Well, I chopped one down. It was the one with the leaf problems. Leaving the popcorn on the plant, the wet, manicured buds weighed 264 grams. Estimate 66 grams dried....except these buds had already begun to shrink and they were very sticky. I'm thinking about 80 grams dried....we'll see.

IMG_05641.JPG

IMG_05652.JPG

IMG_05661.JPG

Glad to see this grow, my buddy hooked me up with some MK Ultra x Sour bubble beans he made. First cross and they look to be mostly MK ultra gene's across all the beans popped. They will be ready to harvest here in about three weeks and looking amazing at this point. The sour bubble genes really are not showing at all, that is in comparison to the sour bubble bx 3 that is about 10 day's from harvest in the same grow.

I'm looking forward to your thoughts on the MK, once it's all cured up and smoke tested Doc. I am thinking about running that one after I finish up with L.S.D and Jilly Bean that I am currently working with.

I think your experience is fairly normal. When I was 19, I didn't care much about anything EXCEPT the effect.

We smoked mexican brick weed (not all of it was bad). We occasionally got some really good Oaxacan, Columbian or Thai. Some of that was amazing. The only thing I've smoked that comes close to the effect from the Thai I got in the '70s is Super Lemon Haze. Another member on the forum here grew something that came very close to the high-end Mexican stuff. Other than that, I really miss the old-school strains that seem to have disappeared.

But I didn't care how it tasted, or if I coughed, etc. Every little leaf was precious.

We'd drink Mescal and eat the worm. We'd put Everclear in grape juice. We'd make Long Island Ice Tea with cheap ass booze. We wanted to get F'd up and we didn't care so much about anything else. We always finished our beer.

Now, for whatever reason, I have a different view of things. While I greatly enjoy the Cannabis effect, I'm much more of a connoisseur. I want to get pleasure from all of my senses, and I don't like coughing.

Wow, Doc, we have a lot in common. When I was a teen and my twenties, I didn't care much about taste. We'd get "tree bark" for $30 an ounce and we didn't care that it actually tasted like moldy old tree bark, if that's all there was on the street.

That said, I want good-tasting bud with strong, medicinal effects. I've never even smoked any of the strains mentioned on these threads except for the old-school gold Sativas and Thai.

Been there, done that on the Mescal and Everclear.

Did I miss updates on your osmocote Grown Plant?... Pictures?
Thoughts!
Thanks DocBud!
Another HEMPY Fine Grow By You!
Rep +

Woot !!

IMG_05622.JPG

:welldone::goodjob::thumb:

MJ420:peace:

thanks bro! I've been in Vegas for the last 4 days playin' poker, hanging with my wife....having a great time...winning money, etc. I should be harvesting Wednesday night. I may update pics tonite.

Wow, Doc, we have a lot in common. When I was a teen and my twenties, I didn't care much about taste. We'd get "tree bark" for $30 an ounce and we didn't care that it actually tasted like moldy old tree bark, if that's all there was on the street.

That said, I want good-tasting bud with strong, medicinal effects. I've never even smoked any of the strains mentioned on these threads except for the old-school gold Sativas and Thai.

Been there, done that on the Mescal and Everclear.

Yep! I've got what I'm told is some genuine Columbian Gold that I'm looking forward to growing. I can't wait.

Did I miss updates on your osmocote Grown Plant?... Pictures?
Thoughts!
Thanks DocBud!
Another HEMPY Fine Grow By You!
Rep +

There are several pictures of the osmocote clone on the journal. Here's a few examples:
IMG_05194.JPG

IMG_05204.JPG

IMG_05241.JPG

Again, the clone was not rooted. It was merely put into soil, watered from a tap. No PH testing, no nute mixing.....just osmocote and FFOF soil with about 40-50% perlite.

It's small, but it is by far the healthiest plant in my garden.

Next grow will feature at least one soil pot with a time released fertilizer and at least one hempy bucket with the same time released nutes. The others will be the usual mixing, ph balanced water, etc.

I predict these time 20 dollar time released fertilizer will outperform the high dollar products....but I could be wrong (that view is certainly not in the mainstream) so I'll do a comparison grow.

My vegetables grow just fine with these types of fertilizer.

Well, I have been gone since Friday morning....since then several negative things have happened....not horrible, just dissappointing.

First, the Casey Jones needed water probably yesterday morning. They didn't get it, so they wilted a good deal and fell over:

IMG_0573.JPG

Second, I am starting to get a bit of powdery mildew on the tops of some leaves. Not bud rot!!! Powdery mildew.

How does effect the smoke? Is it safe to smoke? Any ideas?

If effects one of the MK ultra's and seems to be limited to just two lower branches.

Finally, the yield on the first MK I harvested was lighter than I thought, but was actually spot on with the 25% of wet-weight method.

The dried buds weighed in at 63 grams.....with at least 10 grams left on the plant and still filling in a bit. I had estimated more than 80 grams.....oh well.
IMG_05761.JPG

Of course, as usual, the Super Lemon Haze clone is still damn healthy. Triches are now fully cloudy, so I'm going to harvest it right along with everyone else.
IMG_05755.JPG

IMG_05742.JPG

I'll have a smoke report in about a half hour. I rolled one from the dried---but not cured yet---MK that I harvested last week. We'll try it in a few minutes.

Harvest is going to be hectic...I've got a lot going on this week. Oh well, that's life. I'm also going to be using a "salad spinner" to trim the buds.

I estimate the final harvest weight at right around 24 ounces for all 7 plants. I've got one very heavy MK and the Casey Jones have really bulked up in the last 2 weeks.

I'll have a smoke report in about a half hour.

Must have been good ;).

Bummer on the scene coming home from Vegas, but at least it sounds like you did OK at the tables, which should help a little ;)

Did some research on the safety of smoking and/or eating plant matter infected with PM and found a ton of opinions, of course, but nothing I would take to the bank.

PM is a systemic issue, but can be controlled with Serenade, water/milk foliar sprays, etc., but as far as safety goes, I couldn't find anything very authoritative on the subject, and I haven't dealt with it except on the leaves of my cucumbers.

In any case, welcome back!, and hope that things get sorted out OK.

Sorry to hear this Doc. Mold is the worst! Keep your night time humidity low and temps relatively high - PM likes it damp and cool. Also, once PM is in your garden it spreads with the air circulation so watch everything carefully.

I had a pretty bad bout with PM on my last grow. I used non-fat milk and Serenade to keep it under control but in the end it was in many of the harvested buds. I ended up tossing a lot and making BHO with the rest. Like SS, I never found anything conclusive on the health issues with PM. However, the bud seemed dirty to me and tasted bad and I know that inhalation of many forms of mold can be bad for your health - whether pm is a bad one or benign I do not know. It did make a nice oil though!

I have since learned that I may have been able to save my buds by spraying them with H2O2 just before chopping (letting the H2O2 dry first - may even need a post dry rinse with water to remove the dead spores then another dry) - I have not tried this. The claim is that the H2O2 eats up the spores, which is the white powder you see on the buds and leaves.

One other thing - I would not use Serenade too close to the chop. It stinks like hell and will need a little time to act and break down.

I'm hoping for the best. :goodluck:

Sorry to hear this Doc. Mold is the worst! Keep your night time humidity low and temps relatively high - PM likes it damp and cool. Also, once PM is in your garden it spreads with the air circulation so watch everything carefully.

I had a pretty bad bout with PM on my last grow. I used non-fat milk and Serenade to keep it under control but in the end it was in many of the harvested buds. I ended up tossing a lot and making BHO with the rest. Like SS, I never found anything conclusive on the health issues with PM. However, the bud seemed dirty to me and tasted bad and I know that inhalation of many forms of mold can be bad for your health - whether pm is a bad one or benign I do not know. It did make a nice oil though!

I have since learned that I may have been able to save my buds by spraying them with H2O2 just before chopping (letting the H2O2 dry first - may even need a post dry rinse with water to remove the dead spores then another dry) - I have not tried this. The claim is that the H2O2 eats up the spores, which is the white powder you see on the buds and leaves.

One other thing - I would not use Serenade too close to the chop. It stinks like hell and will need a little time to act and break down.

I'm hoping for the best. :goodluck:

The H2O2 is good news. I just went back in the room this morning, and the RH was 35%. I cranked up the dehumidifiers last night. The temp was 62, however.

For some reason I thought it didn't like LOW and dry temps. I'll have to check on that.

I don't have bud rot, but there are a few leaves on the lower branches with spots. I cut them off and threw them out. Very sad.

I'm also worried about drying the harvest in the grow room, due to this issue. I don't have another place to dry either. Bummer.

Smoke report:

The first plant was harvested last Wednesday night. I put it in my dryer and it was quite dry when I got home last night, so I put it up in mason jars, as you see from the pic above. This morning I cracked the jars and smelled them....the smell is a good, normal, MJ smell......no moldy smell at all.

They had had a week long flush prior to harvest, and this freshly dried bud smoked smooth. Very little green taste. It would be passable as is....but will only improve with several weeks of cure.

This is powerful smoke. I wasn't in the right frame of mind to say anything about it last night....I had a pretty severe emotional reaction due to a convergence of several things happening all at once:

1.)passage of the healthcare bill
2.)a letter from my accountant telling me how much I owe on April 15th
3.)discovering the PM
4.)coming back from a really nice vacation.

I got pretty depressed, which is highly unusual for me. This morning, I recognize that this is some very strong smoke....I smoked too much of it. I should have taken two hits, instead I had about 5.

I'll try it again and give it another report when I'm in a better frame of mind.

I think the PM issue is going to be OK. I've got the RH in the low 30's now.....temperature about 72. The buds attached to the leaves that had the white spots have been excised and discarded.

Hey there doc ,I got the mk going myself .....been following your journal for a while now can't wait for a better smoke report ....looking good :bravo::bravo:

Great stuff here Doc!

Re the PM. Its pretty nasty to smoke. It'll give you the feeling of a really bad cold almost immediately. Your ears get clogged, nose runs, throat hurts. I don't know what spores its taking into the lungs, but I know when I've smoked buds from the same plant with and without the difference is painful.

I have to admit - I still smoked it. By the time I figured out what it was there wasn't enough left to care. But I know most people don't smoke it and its generally regarded as harmful. I think the most common solutions if you want to keep the buds are either a water cure or make it into concentrate.

:peace::rollit:

EDIT: BTW - my experience was a very mild one. Couldn't see the PM with the naked eye. So it was very small amounts and still fucked me up. I would definitely not smoke it if I could see it.

Hey there doc ,I got the mk going myself .....been following your journal for a while now can't wait for a better smoke report ....looking good :bravo::bravo:

I'll give you another report tonight, and I'll use freshly cleaned glass instead of a joint.

Great stuff here Doc!

Re the PM. Its pretty nasty to smoke. It'll give you the feeling of a really bad cold almost immediately. Your ears get clogged, nose runs, throat hurts. I don't know what spores its taking into the lungs, but I know when I've smoked buds from the same plant with and without the difference is painful.

I have to admit - I still smoked it. By the time I figured out what it was there wasn't enough left to care. But I know most people don't smoke it and its generally regarded as harmful. I think the most common solutions if you want to keep the buds are either a water cure or make it into concentrate.

:peace::rollit:

EDIT: BTW - my experience was a very mild one. Couldn't see the PM with the naked eye. So it was very small amounts and still fucked me up. I would definitely not smoke it if I could see it.

Well, I've been reading up and so forth and have decided that I'm not going to keep any buds from infected plants, which means one plant as of this morning.

There are about a dozen leaves with a whitish, powdery circle on them....nothing on the buds, but from what I understand PM is systemic and once you see it, it's already there and reproducing, etc.

I also understand that PM is everywhere and needs an opportunity to take hold. My plants were left unattended from Friday to Monday night....and I suspect the stress from needing water is what did it....although the Casey Jones who were leaning over have no signs of PM.

I may try a water cure.....I may also try a dry ice cure. I think that might just kill the PM.....but I'm going to toss the infected plant.

What I smoked last night did not give me any cold/sinus/throat trouble. The buds smell fine.

Ain't growing fun?

Hey Doc, amazing job. I found your thread by searching for information about MK Ultra and my grow will be finished shortly as well. I have a few pics of my MK Ultra x Sour Bubble Bx3 CFL grow here to share. Not trying to thread jack but thought I would share some pics of the strain as the SB may have only impacted this strain only in trichome production...otherwise the smell and growth pattern are consistent with MK Ultra. Smells like a grapefruit, sour orange, and skunk were blended and stuck inside your nose, even from a distance this one is powerful smelling. My good friend who made these beans is in the process of back crossing the mail from this generation with his SB mom, can't wait for that one.

rsz_100_0867.jpg

rsz_100_0863.jpg

rsz_100_0860.jpg

rsz_100_0853.jpg

rsz_100_0848.jpg

rsz_100_08251.jpg

rsz_100_0831.jpg

rsz_100_0820.jpg

rsz_100_0819.jpg

rsz_100_0818.jpg

Hey Doc, amazing job. I found your thread by searching for information about MK Ultra and my grow will be finished shortly as well. I have a few pics of my MK Ultra x Sour Bubble Bx3 CFL grow here to share. Not trying to thread jack but thought I would share some pics of the strain as the SB may have only impacted this strain only in trichome production...otherwise the smell and growth pattern are consistent with MK Ultra. Smells like a grapefruit, sour orange, and skunk were blended and stuck inside your nose, even from a distance this one is powerful smelling. My good friend who made these beans is in the process of back crossing the mail from this generation with his SB mom, can't wait for that one.

Thanks for stopping by....and try to figure out a way to get those pics to show....it's not easy, took me a while. I can't seem to find your photo album, but I really want to see your pics.

Back
Top Bottom