MK-Ultra Hempy - C02 - 1000 Watts

Re: MK-Ultra Hempy, C02, 1000watts.

Great job Doc, excellent yields and love the smoke reports. It sounds like you have the best of both worlds with the MK and CJ. Based on your explanation I would like to try both of them. :bravo: :peace:

Wonderful Growin' DocBud! Enjoyed Watching, Thank You!

You had your Mites, Then your PM.
Soooo this next one should Trouble Free. ;)
:goodjob:

No journel yet, Do not have all the pieces to this wonderful puzzle just yet. Making first trip to Brew & Gro today.... Very, Very Excited.

Question: Should I have a mix of 6500K and 2300K during germ/veg or Can I go 200wt/4800lumens/ 6500k only??

Thanks Doc, also you said you used Nirvana please correct me if I am wrong

Great job Doc, excellent yields and love the smoke reports. It sounds like you have the best of both worlds with the MK and CJ. Based on your explanation I would like to try both of them. :bravo: :peace:

thanks bro!

Very nice haul, even after 86'ing some of it.

Sounds like those strains have very different effect, which is nice too ;).

congrats on another great harvest!

The overall yield was about 22 ounces. I tossed a good quarter pound....and while regrettable, I know it was the right thing to do. It was a good test of character.

Wonderful Growin' DocBud! Enjoyed Watching, Thank You!

You had your Mites, Then your PM.
Soooo this next one should Trouble Free. ;)
:goodjob:

Trouble free should be nice.....I'm sure there's such a thing as a trouble free grow, and that's definitely the direction I'm headed, but I will be introducing some soil into the grow room, so I'm expecting some gnats or white fly's, etc.

I'm ready for 'em.

Yippee! I love seein' the bud in jars! Congrats!!! They look GREAT!

I too was inspired by your hempy setups. I used that same technique of a hole partway up in my modified E&G and it is working like a champ. Now instead of needing 4G per site of water, they only need 2.5 - much smaller res and less nutes. You saved me much $ - thanks.

Grats and Thanks again!

:thumb::goodjob:

+reps if I can

Simply delicious looking harvest. Surely there must be some way to utilize the cast-off harvest for the benefit of mankind. Just think of all the poor people in Haiti that could have used some sort of by-product brownie...nah, your the doctor, you know better.

Oh well.

Wow! Even after discarding thats a great haul. Thx for the string tip Doc!

I'm happy! Thanks for stopping by.

Yippee! I love seein' the bud in jars! Congrats!!! They look GREAT!

I too was inspired by your hempy setups. I used that same technique of a hole partway up in my modified E&G and it is working like a champ. Now instead of needing 4G per site of water, they only need 2.5 - much smaller res and less nutes. You saved me much $ - thanks.

Grats and Thanks again!

:thumb::goodjob:

+reps if I can

Thanks bro!

cool smoke report and congrats on the harvest.

:thanks:

Simply delicious looking harvest. Surely there must be some way to utilize the cast-off harvest for the benefit of mankind. Just think of all the poor people in Haiti that could have used some sort of by-product brownie...nah, your the doctor, you know better.

Oh well.

I know exactly how you feel! I was heart broken to come home from a winning Vegas trip and find little white spots on my leaves.

But, mankind will benefit most by having growers who put patients first. This stuff all goes to:

Friends with medical cards
Patients with medical cards
my wife and myself.....medical cards.

Smoking mildew is not my idea of high quality bud. I couldn't find any hard science about what the effects, if any, may or may not be, but it's an ethics thing. The product must be safe and healthy.

While I was crushed to have lost a significant amount of hard earned buds....I do feel stronger and more confident now that I know I won't fall to temptation and greed. I was prepared to toss most of the harvest, but fortunately my growing mentor had a solution for me.

I only kept buds that had no sign of PM....and those buds were heated up enough to kill off the spores. It's safe in every way....and quite delicious. :yummy:

Doc congrats on your harvest, I am glad you salvaged a lot of yours....

Doc I had a lot of PM in my grow, but I used Baking Soda and kept it knocked down, removed and discarded a lot of bud. 2 out of 15 plants don't leave me with the cough of death after smoking them, the remaining 13 I think I will have to toss they kill me to smoke, or hash them if I have that energy I am pretty bummed.

My bud is all already dry, I want to do a safety of 110-115F in the oven for an hour to try to salvage the 2 good plants, kill the PM for sure if there is any. The remaining 13 I will hash, didn't want hash but it is better than nothing. I did get a lung and nasal infection from smoking PM bud and am on antibiotics because of it right this very minute. So I might be better off tossing it all and waiting 2 months for more, this time making sure not to get PM.

Words of advice? Man up and toss it all out even the 2 good plants?

Doc congrats on your harvest, I am glad you salvaged a lot of yours....

Doc I had a lot of PM in my grow, but I used Baking Soda and kept it knocked down, removed and discarded a lot of bud. 2 out of 15 plants don't leave me with the cough of death after smoking them, the remaining 13 I think I will have to toss they kill me to smoke, or hash them if I have that energy I am pretty bummed.

My bud is all already dry, I want to do a safety of 110-115F in the oven for an hour to try to salvage the 2 good plants, kill the PM for sure if there is any. The remaining 13 I will hash, didn't want hash but it is better than nothing. I did get a lung and nasal infection from smoking PM bud and am on antibiotics because of it right this very minute. So I might be better off tossing it all and waiting 2 months for more, this time making sure not to get PM.

Words of advice? Man up and toss it all out even the 2 good plants?

If you got sick from smoking it, and the PM was pretty widespread, I'd chuck it. Fortunately, mine was not very widespread, but I still lost quite a bit.

It hurts to throw it away.....but it also hurts to get a lung and nasal infection. Since all of mine goes to medical use, PM could be fatal to someone. I want no part of that!!

Thanks Doc I will turn it all into some kind of hash that guarantees heat in the hundreds of degrees, short of finding a method to make hash like that I will throw it all away. I rather be healthy and sober.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom