MKono's First Indoor Grow

Hey man how's it going?! Haven't been on in a while heard your girls look great. By any chance do you have a direct Breeze hitting your plants? It kind of looks like wind burn.
Oh ya where did you here that lol. I do have a small 6" oscillating fan blowing in between the light and canopy. Does make the leafs move a little. Good to see you back.

Thanks man! Its good to be back. My son had visited me for the holidays. I hadn't seen him in a couple years and I also met his new wife. LOL but I'm back, and will continue posting like before. The only reason I asked about the fan is leaves seem to be a little chafed. My plants had looked like that when I first put my fans up to. It's just an assumption because your leaves look similar to the way mine did. They look very vibrant though nice job!

I gotta ask bro, is you grow in an attic or a shed. Lol I only as because when it comes to drying out my buds im sending them to my attic. Did you ever figure out what happened to your leaves?

I gotta ask bro, is you grow in an attic or a shed. Lol I only as because when it comes to drying out my buds im sending them to my attic. Did you ever figure out what happened to your leaves?
Im growing in my basement. We have a small storage room we made that we didnt put drywall in. Been a nice little spot. This time, I think im just going to dry in the tent. I havent fully figured that out yet.

Im just guessing that it was light intensity, I did raise the light a bit and its not bad. No other signs of stress.

They look good bro!
The large one looks funny now. The outter stems are taller so it makes it look like a holiday wreath lol I plan to flip on Monday, might have to time down a bit to to even it all out. Do you know if tucking can still be done while in early flower?

The large one looks funny now. The outter stems are taller so it makes it look like a holiday wreath lol I plan to flip on Monday, might have to time down a bit to to even it all out. Do you know if tucking can still be done while in early flower?
If anything I'd hit up @TurboBucket for that answer. Lol I would think you could but i donno for sure.

After they start flowering they generally stop growing vertically. Sometimes they keep stretching, but in most plants I've grown they stop. I don't bother tucking anything after they've got flowers but I do up to that point, so all through the transition phase and maybe the first week of flowers starting to show.

After they start flowering they generally stop growing vertically. Sometimes they keep stretching, but in most plants I've grown they stop. I don't bother tucking anything after they've got flowers but I do up to that point, so all through the transition phase and maybe the first week of flowers starting to show.
I was thinking within the first week of 12 hours. Does it not stretch and get taller before starting to bud? Im not too concerned just wondering if its good to do or not.

I was thinking within the first week of 12 hours. Does it not stretch and get taller before starting to bud? Im not too concerned just wondering if its good to do or not.

Usually after you switch to 12/12 it takes a week or two for flowers to start showing this is the transition phase. Then a few days to a week for them to develop. I don't tuck after this point.

Usually after you switch to 12/12 it takes a week or two for flowers to start showing this is the transition phase. Then a few days to a week for them to develop. I don't tuck after this point.
Okay good enough for me. Thanks!

Well this is it, its flipping time!

Last day in veg, I gave them a good feeding and switched to my hps bulb. Im hoping the big plant in the back was just super thirsty but will check in a few hours. It looks like a holiday wreath because the center is much shorter. lol Few days ago, I rigged a little watering system and it has made it sooooo much easier to water with the net. Just using a small submersible impeller pump and bought a watering wand. Simple, yet so effective.

This is the part im going to enjoy the most, which I sure its everyone's too. Starting to see the fruits of all your labor. Im pretty sure im going to want the days to pass by much quicker now.

This is the fun part indeed. You’ve done great to get this far!

As you head into flower you will want to slightly adjust your watering habits. You are the expert on this plant. You’ve raised them up and watched them grow. You have gleaned a lot of information during this process.

You want to use that knowledge to start preemptively watering them. You no longer want the traditional wet dry cycle. They will start to drink lots more as they produce flowers.

don’t take this as water every day but you don’t want the soil to get completely dry as you would in veg.

congratulations on your success so far

silver

@Silverfox125

Thanks for the pointer. On that note, every time i water, should I feeding them or just once a week? The back one is looking a bit cranky. Not sure why but I do know some plants can be dramatic and night time.

The temps have been a challenge since placing the hps in. I still currently have it 24" inches and keeping my eye one it. I see people saying 12" no problem but not sure how thats done and I still have a cool tube. Right now using the outside air and then having a heater ready to work when the lights go out. So far been 71F and 45-48RH lights on and 65F 50ishRH lights off.

What do you say.....trim again or wait to weeks and clean it right up in one go?

71 is great for lights on temp. When I ran hps I had a fan blowing across the bulb and it helped me get it a bit closer.

I’d still feed every other watering.

:cheer:
Sounds good il stick with that and see how she goes.

I feed with every watering. Only time they get fresh water, is when they get a flush. Which if the plant is in a healthy state, they never get flushed.

if you were in a super soil, then water every time, but your not, so feeding with nutrients every time isn’t out of the question. Good luck though!! I’m sure you’ve got your mind made up!! :thumb:

These were taking yesterday after shortly after the light came on. I noticed an orange mark on the tip of a leaf of the rear plant. Its smack in the middle of the light. The leaves have that curl to it again and new growth is all dry almost crunchy looking. Its the only leaf with this mark and im guessing light stress.

I raised the light to 27" from 24 and if I have to go higher so be it. The other two seem fine, GSC looks very happy.

Back
Top Bottom