MKono's First Indoor Grow

The leaf under your finger? Looks like slight nute burn to me. Not a problem if it is, you’ve found the right amount to feed your plants. If you don’t get just the slightest nute burn, your not trying hard enough lol. Let’s you know what your plant can and can’t take :thumb:

The leaf under your finger? Looks like slight nute burn to me. Not a problem if it is, you’ve found the right amount to feed your plants. If you don’t get just the slightest nute burn, your not trying hard enough lol. Let’s you know what your plant can and can’t take :thumb:
would it also cause the new growth to look all shriveled?

I might be looking at the wrong tip. My apologies, but for best result when asking for advice it’s best for getting pictures under white light. The tip under your finger is nute burn, if your talking about the new (small) leaf beside it I can’t definitively decipher what is actually going on in the pic. :sorry:

I might be looking at the wrong tip. My apologies, but for best result when asking for advice it’s best for getting pictures under white light. The tip under your finger is nute burn, if your talking about the new (small) leaf beside it I can’t definitively decipher what is actually going on in the pic. :sorry:
Yeah its for sure difficult under the hps to take pictures. Il see if there is another "burn" tonight when the lights come back on. I pick one off and snap a pic. It been hard to tell as iv seen so many people mention that they have there there less even less than 24" even down to 12".

Cant really see the tinge you are talking about Can you take a pic with regular light?:hmmmm:
I didn't repost last night as I can't even find it anymore lol so I guess its not really an issue. I think it was more distance of the light. Well see as time goes on.

Here is a pic from last night. Il update with a few more later today when the light comes on.

Dude this site has been acting really weird. Sometimes pics dont come up and the journals are sometimes jumbled. My bad
I realized that if I change the color temp on my camera app I can counter act the orange light better. So it kinda looks like it's the mh bulb again.

Ps I also don't mean I posted a pic last night I just took that picture but forgot to post it.

Good morning! Not too much of an update other than it seems that even at 24" the light was too close. Moved up and they seem to be much happier. Chance il be watering today and after 1-2 days will be starting to clean the undersides and its starting to get out of control.
A little photo crazy last night but who cares, here they are.

Looks great man! Have you already flipped them? Or are you still in veg? You’ve already got a lot of vegetive growth gone through the net. Might be worth throwing another net over that. If you are in flower, then never mind lol :smokin::headbanger:
Yep on day 4 of flower now. Sure sucks not being able to spend as much time with them now lol.

Dude your plants look so happy! love the shots from under the skirt! Wonderful LST work . I think it's awesome that plants grow from one Tiny Seed into what you got now. Congrats bro looking good:high-five::thumb:. Are you using a boost drink flower? How much are and often are you having to feed them?

Dude your plants look so happy! love the shots from under the skirt! Wonderful LST work . I think it's awesome that plants grow from one Tiny Seed into what you got now. Congrats bro looking good:high-five::thumb:. Are you using a boost drink flower? How much are and often are you having to feed them?
Thanks! I actually think I lst a bit much. If I did it again I would lay the net down right after topping and go from there.

I'm not using any extra bloom nutes. Sticking with the dual fuel 1 and 2 which one thing that's odd is both measurements are equal all through the entire grow. Green Planet had another nutes too but I'm told these two are fine as is.

they seem to be doing very well with what you're giving them. does it specify that you have to up your dose in the middle of flower? I'm only asking because I know sometimes plants really suck up nutrients during that time.

they seem to be doing very well with what you're giving them. does it specify that you have to up your dose in the middle of flower? I'm only asking because I know sometimes plants really suck up nutrients during that time.
The most is during transition. Veg has been both 1ml/L and flower is 1.5ml/L. Il snap a pic of the schedule. It's probably because I'm using a 2 part system not 3.

So I did a thing, another first time in this growing journey. Watered and fed and then the underside received a nice cleaning. Very happy with the results even though they clearly am not a fan of what is being done to them., Looking forward to them to really start growing. :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom