MKono's First Indoor Grow

Came on 40 min early?
No after 6 hours or so. Right in the middle. Happened after I updated my smart home software and forgot to change one automaton to the flower cycle. Basically a fail safe if the software restarts or goes down it. It checka if it need to be back on or not.

So as I was mentioning earlier that I wa having an issue with the leaves on the rear was really concerning me. I have put the light back to 27" as after it got to 24". I also picked up a fan that I could point at a 45deg angle at a wall to try to create a vortex and get better air circulation going. At the same time I picked up some ph up, last two feedings I was watering at 5.7 when I had typically did 6.2-6.3. Obviously when adding more feed to the water can result in a big ph change. just waiting for the soil to dry more before I feed again. Im trying to mix it up in attempt to make that b**** stop complaining.

Also....I cant believe that I did not notice this before but on the smaller BD one the the main steams turned into two. Its like two straws fused together. I might as well roll with it.

Getting so close to seeing some action. Watering is starting to get more frequent. I had been suspecting major issues with the cheap ph I initially purchased so I broke down and bought a Bluelab. Very good decision so far. Temp have been over all steady in the low 70s and RH in the 50s. Im soon going to knock the humidity down a bit. Some of the branches I think could be thicker, the frazzle has silica in it so I gave them another top dress. Well see if they can support the weight as time goes on.

She’s got the white fuzziness. It’s all fun from here. You’re pretty much just in charge of watering her from here on out
Right on dude! Congrats! This is why we do this! The fun is about to be had. Auto pilot will be kicked in and enjoy the show! :thumb:

I know I wish I had another tent to start more to keep me busy lol. Its funny the one I always thought was unhappy is the strongest and just exploding. The others are definitely behind but getting there.

Question....How often can I prune the fan leaves blocking sights? Im dealing with very quick growing bushy plants. I pruned a few days ago and they just got covered 2 days later.

I also changed my light schedule and hour back. 6p on instead of 7p.

Its funny the one I always thought was unhappy is the strongest and just exploding.

that’s why I stopped giving up on the little guys. They sneak up on ya.

looking great. I’d lean on @Backlipslideon the pruning but i would think you’re safe to do it as needed.

positive vibes.

that’s why I stopped giving up on the little guys. They sneak up on ya.
Isn’t that the truth! :high-five:

Question....How often can I prune the fan leaves blocking sights? Im dealing with very quick growing bushy plants. I pruned a few days ago and they just got covered 2 days later.
Are you going to lollipop if your plants?

if so, then wait till day 21 of flower before you do any major defol.

Now to your question about leaves blocking light. there is no reason you couldn’t. A few here and there, won’t stress the plant out much of any at all. I would do a good once over on the tops of your plants around day 10 of flower (only removing a few big leaves in the centre) , then do it another time again when you lollipop your plants on day 21.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom