MKono's First Indoor Grow

I dont see a big problem there imo. Good to push them a little. Im sure the look darker outside your grow light makes them lighter green looking i assume?

I did very slight pruning and they do seem pretty dark outside of the tent but healthy looking at the same time. Does the praying from the one GSC show too much light?

Either way sounds about right. That should be good. Also, i never water/ feed when she is praying just when her leaves drop. Just my two cents. Hope it helps
Yeah I watered two nights ago and just noticed both things last night. So I have another day or two before I probably have to water again.

Sounds good. She will let you know. Great lookkng plants. Looks lile you got a sativa pheno. Sweet.
They are fantastic and treating me well for a first grow. Well see what they looked like tonight when the lights come on. Thanks for your input.

Week 6 starts tomorrow I just fed them at the same strength so well see if we need to adjust. Im watering every 3-4 days now. When I do wait for 4 days like today 5 gals cuts it close to not being enough.

On that note, I did get that free bag of mega crop in. Im not sure if my liquid nutes are going to last till the end. If I switched over to megacrop the remaining grows, is 6 grams/gal wise? My current mix ppm is 1050. Flush first?

You can give them a flush. It’s not a must but you can indeed give them one if you like.

Start at 5.5 Gr or 5.75 grams a gallon, then go up to 6 with the next feeding. If you have some calmag, add it in with the first feeding As well, and maybe the second (and so on).

I’m at 6grams Right now, with extra cal mag. I’m still trying to figure this MC out a 100%. It might have been different if I started the grow with it instead of switching half way through the grow.

You can give them a flush. It’s not a must but you can indeed give them one if you like.

Start at 5.5 Gr or 5.75 grams a gallon, then go up to 6 with the next feeding. If you have some calmag, add it in with the first feeding As well, and maybe the second (and so on).

I’m at 6grams Right now, with extra cal mag. I’m still trying to figure this MC out a 100%. It might have been different if I started the grow with it instead of switching half way through the grow.
Oh you started half way through too? No calmag here, could always grab a small bottle.

Yeah, I was about two weeks before flipping. You may not even need cal mag but it’s always better to have some on hand, for when/if you need it, rather then needing it and not having it.

My leaves up top are showing some calcium problems. I’ve been giving them cal mag on top of the mc and they’re just pigs on it. I started out way too high with mc, and I think that was the majority of my problems, once I got that straitened out, it seems to be doing well. Except for some minor calcium deficiency spots. :thumb:

Gave them a nice trim and feed yesterday. I really wanted to avoid trimming as I hear its not the best. They just get bushy so fast and so far I have had no issues with doing so other then a day or two of stress. Im mostly likely going to start feed with MC next watering.

Todays marks the start of week 7 and everything is still going great, they smell just lovely. I have switched over to MC with my feeding tonight. I may have over done it a little bit but il keep an eye on it and might just use water next time. Started looking a few things I need to order to get ready for harvest and drying. Other than that not much to report and to pictures!!

Back
Top Bottom